I got that gameboy case, and its sick! And I ordered a pearl white barely there case, hopefully that's good
    11-19-11 08:30 AM
    I love my barely there's. second only to candy shell.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    11-20-11 04:49 AM
    hunoosh, i dont have that cover, but i could suggest--perhaps when your home, pop the cover off and wash with good'ol soap and warm water. OR if your out and need a quick clean up, perhaps a purell wipes or some sort of anti-bacterial wipe may do the trick A baby wipes may even do the trick too !!
    Alcohol wipes do the trick also and they're really cheap from Wal-Mart or any medical supply store. I used alcohol wipes on my trackball when I had my 8350i whenever the ball would get hard to roll.
    11-21-11 08:58 AM
    Alcohol is great. Just make sure to not use wipes that contain bleach. It can leave small (invisible) pits marks in the finish, making it more difficult to keep clean.
    hunoosh likes this.
    11-21-11 02:42 PM
    Ordered the back plate CNN.cn last Friday, left Hong Kong Sunday, delivered today. Not bad for regular shipping! I have to pick it up after work tomorrow so as soon as I have pics I'll let you all know.

ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    11-25-11 03:23 PM
    Alcohol wipes do the trick also and they're really cheap from Wal-Mart or any medical supply store. I used alcohol wipes on my trackball when I had my 8350i whenever the ball would get hard to roll.
    it's funny you should mention the trackball. I used to pop out my track ball on my 8330 all the time and clean it or just change the color of it too

Sent from iPinkks 4S using Tapatalk
    11-25-11 03:43 PM
    Ordered the back plate CNN.cn last Friday, left Hong Kong Sunday, delivered today. Not bad for regular shipping! I have to pick it up after work tomorrow so as soon as I have pics I'll let you all know.

awesome would love to see pic of it Renee !!

Sent from iPinkks 4S using Tapatalk
    11-25-11 03:44 PM
    Will do.

11-25-11 03:47 PM
    Okie dokie, here you go:

With the original white to show some difference in thickness - it's hardly noticable...

I like it - it makes it very comfy to hold. And the swap was soooooo easy. Even easier than it looks in the videos.

And for those who doubt I have a case problem:

From the top:

white bumper, pearl pink Case Mate Barely There, Purple Case Mate Barely There, generic aluminum back snap on, iSkinz limited edition solo prints, Speck Candyshell in orange/purple, Case Mate Pop! in White/Grey, Otter Box Commuter in White/Purple, and to the right you can see the edge of a black bumper and the Mophie Juicepack Air.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    11-26-11 03:14 PM
    veeeeeeeery nicely done Reenee !! love the pix, thanks for sharing !! it looks totally hot i still would not be brave enough to attempt something like that on my own, lol.

oh, and love all of your cases as well, i'm working on building my collection as well
    reeneebob likes this.
    11-26-11 04:04 PM
    I've been using an SGP leather grip case since IP4.

http://www.sgpstore.com/cell-phone/a...ries-3253.html

Non-embossed plain leather "legend black" is the one I use.
    This hardly adds any bulk at all, yet rounding out rather sharp edges of the phone with smooth leather.
    Last edited by xanadome; 11-26-11 at 11:32 PM.
    11-26-11 10:30 PM
    Something from iSkin. They make super nice cases.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-11 10:59 PM
    Im currently using an incipio case.
    11-27-11 12:49 AM
    I am using a barely there case by casemate. Perfect for me!
    11-27-11 10:37 AM
    I am using a barely there case by casemate. Perfect for me!
    One of the best cases i used so far
    11-28-11 08:52 AM
    Well my phone is in my new otterbox defender for the winter. Canada+winter+icy walkways = potential disaster for me. Picked one up in red silicone with black plastic - because with the white phone peeking through its Ottawa Senators colours. Heh.

Have to get used to how bulky it makes the phone though.

12-11-11 05:02 PM
    I'm still on the hunt for the perfect case. My husband might kill me if I bring another case into this house! Lol.

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk
    12-11-11 06:51 PM
    I'm in the same boat. I have a basket full of cases literally, a basket of cases lol.

?
    12-11-11 06:57 PM
    So you're a basket case?

I can't decide on one I want long term on my device.

One of the girls I follow on Twitter has 25+ cases!

12-11-11 07:04 PM
    A basket case I like it might be y new twitter name lol. And 25 yea she definitely has me beat by a long shot. I have around 11.

?
    12-11-11 07:07 PM
    I'm still on the hunt for the perfect case. My husband might kill me if I bring another case into this house! Lol.

If you dont like the commuter I recommend the speck case.
    12-11-11 07:13 PM
    So you're a basket case?

I can't decide on one I want long term on my device.

One of the girls I follow on Twitter has 25+ cases!

I'm starting to collect cases. Have 4 so far, and just ordered a lucky labs skin back and trim. And I just got my 4s two weeks ago . I have a griffin reveal (white), an OB defender (pink/grey) and commuter (pink/white), clear bumper, and I just ordered a pink Magpul field case, as well as the lucky labs back skin (white carbon) and a glittery pink skin for the sides of the phone. And the BSE front and back protectors. No, I don't have a problem...LOL

Heif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Heifzilla; 12-12-11 at 01:07 AM.
    12-12-11 12:47 AM
    If you dont like the commuter I recommend the speck case.
    I've been looking at that. I've heard only good things about the Candy Shell.

I asked for a More-Case Noel Lumina case for Christmas, so I'm hoping I get that. I'm also considering picking up a Sena Case pouch (I primarily used a pouch for my 9800).

I prefer the phone naked, but I'm so clumsy. I've been blessed not to have dropped it yet.
    12-12-11 05:19 AM
    Found a few cases this morning that I like.

1 | 2 | 3
    12-12-11 05:56 AM
    I've been looking at that. I've heard only good things about the Candy Shell.

I asked for a More-Case Noel Lumina case for Christmas, so I'm hoping I get that. I'm also considering picking up a Sena Case pouch (I primarily used a pouch for my 9800).

I prefer the phone naked, but I'm so clumsy. I've been blessed not to have dropped it yet.
    I'm using a full body zagg (dry) from att and the commuter which i Like alot. But I just bought a speck case for it but havent used it yet because I prefer the commuter.
    12-12-11 12:08 PM
125 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD