haha...the wristlet is perfect...when i went to the store i said the only way i'd purchase it is if it fit with my case....and sure enough it was perfect. So in a matter of minutes it was mine. The Julia case didn't fit my phone with the case on, and didn't have the room that I was looking for. So definitely go check it with your current setup; it was super cute in person though!!! The mall i went to had both an apple store and a coach store so i was able to compare. Hopefully it works for you.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    11-17-11 12:39 PM
    I am crazy about cases, even though I love the phone naked!

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk!
    11-17-11 12:43 PM
    haha...the wristlet is perfect...when i went to the store i said the only way i'd purchase it is if it fit with my case....and sure enough it was perfect. So in a matter of minutes it was mine. The Julia case didn't fit my phone with the case on, and didn't have the room that I was looking for. So definitely go check it with your current setup; it was super cute in person though!!! The mall i went to had both an apple store and a coach store so i was able to compare. Hopefully it works for you.
    oh ok, thanks for the heads up. Currently i have just my silicone HK case on it. But i will keep that in mind about checking to make sure it fits ok....i was sooo excited when i saw the case i didn't even think that my phone with current case may not fit into it oopsey !!
    I am crazy about cases, even though I love the phone naked!

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk!
    Same here moiselles, but like you, i'm sooooo afraid of dropping my baby so i NEED to keep a case on it

the white iphone is just sooo sleek looking in itself.
    11-17-11 02:11 PM
    Oh lord it's the shopping thread..............
    11-17-11 02:16 PM
    haha theres enough bashing threads on here already...leave us ladies alone
    11-17-11 02:46 PM
    I have been using the Speck Pixel HD on my white iPhone 4s that I had on my black iPhone 4. It fits all the buttons including the volume button perfectly. I haven't had a problem with the camera or flash. I love this case...sleek looking black on white.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
    11-17-11 02:48 PM
    I have the zero 5 from caze, it's ultra thin.

Zero 5 (0.5mm) UltraThin Matte case for iPhone 4
    11-17-11 02:49 PM
    haha theres enough bashing threads on here already...leave us ladies alone
    hee hee hee !! agreed, LOL. theres the HSN, why not have the iSHOP thread

(speaking of all the bashing, i was just on the 'general' page....omg. why do i keep looking on there.....the bashing thats going on for bb and iphone is just ridiculous !! why dont the mods close these damn threads !! )
    11-17-11 03:10 PM
    It is funny to read though.........so much misinformation
    11-17-11 04:09 PM
    Always been an Otterbox gal. Every single phone has always had an OB on it.

I found a Seidio case I like for the iPhone4s but I've never had one of their cases. Are they as strong as the Otterbox Defenders are?

The one I'm looking at is either this one or that one

The second one I can't tell from the picture if it completely encloses the phone or if the front is open like the Otterbox Defender. Someone needs to include more pictures with their cases...Great shot of the back, but nothing of the front.
    11-17-11 04:26 PM
    Always been an Otterbox gal. Every single phone has always had an OB on it.

I found a Seidio case I like for the iPhone4s but I've never had one of their cases. Are they as strong as the Otterbox Defenders are?

The one I'm looking at is either this one or that one

The second one I can't tell from the picture if it completely encloses the phone or if the front is open like the Otterbox Defender. Someone needs to include more pictures with their cases...Great shot of the back, but nothing of the front.
    Yea, the second product looks bulky, similar to the OB defender case and ya can't tell if it has a cover over the front of it.

The first link you put only pulled up a page of seidio products, no cover or case in particular.
    11-17-11 05:33 PM
    I won't buy another otter box. Had one on my 9550 and it made it so bulky. Siedio has great products to still keep the phone slim. That is what we want our iPhones to stay as. Like I said before the case I use is one from VZW and a holster with it. But I am very cautious with my phones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    11-17-11 06:16 PM
    I would assume the Seidio Convert does not have a built in screen cover because the combo says it come with a screen protector.

I was thinking of getting the Seidio Active, but I have the white iP 4s and the case only comes in black base cover with white outer trim.

I like the Otterbox Defender but the belt clip, which I use daily, seems very flimsy compaed to the Seidio belt clip, which I have been using on my BB for years.
    11-17-11 06:33 PM
    Got the clear bodyglove case today. I'm 50/50 on it. It is clear so I like that it doesnt hide the beauty of a white phone. It's not as hard and acrylicy feeling like some of those cases. The screen front is ok. But at times I have to tap harder. Not always. Typing is smooth. The only fear I have is my phone is very slippery now because it's so smooth. I'm afraid I may drop it. Even though I'm very careful. I'm not feeling too confident protection wise :-/ waiting on the OB Commuter tomorrow. I guess I just like change too much. Lol. But after all the shopping and comparing I've been doing I have a feeling im going to end up with a collection of Speck Candy cases. Lol
    11-17-11 07:30 PM
    Got the clear bodyglove case today. I'm 50/50 on it. It is clear so I like that it doesnt hide the beauty of a white phone. It's not as hard and acrylicy feeling like some of those cases. The screen front is ok. But at times I have to tap harder. Not always. Typing is smooth. The only fear I have is my phone is very slippery now because it's so smooth. I'm afraid I may drop it. Even though I'm very careful. I'm not feeling too confident protection wise :-/ waiting on the OB Commuter tomorrow. I guess I just like change too much. Lol. But after all the shopping and comparing I've been doing I have a feeling im going to end up with a collection of Speck Candy cases. Lol
    Ooooh yea hunoosh, the Speck cases are nice !!
    11-17-11 07:34 PM
    Check out the video for the casemate tank. Go. Google. I'll wait.

And I bought 2 more cases today, both casemate barely there, in matte purple and pearl pink.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    11-17-11 09:36 PM
    I really love my case mate case

11-17-11 09:59 PM
    Check out the video for the casemate tank. Go. Google. I'll wait.

And I bought 2 more cases today, both casemate barely there, in matte purple and pearl pink.

I saw that the other night. Pretty funny as it certainly looks just like a tank! Like the concept and the colors, just not for me. I am trying to find that perfect case that adds minimal bulk but is somewhat protectful. I think for the most part I have found it in the Speck Candy, now to get my collection of colors going :-)
    11-17-11 11:28 PM
    The orange and purple candyshell is really pretty. I get a lot of comments.

11-18-11 12:26 AM
    Yea, the second product looks bulky, similar to the OB defender case and ya can't tell if it has a cover over the front of it.

The first link you put only pulled up a page of seidio products, no cover or case in particular.
    I won't buy another otter box. Had one on my 9550 and it made it so bulky. Siedio has great products to still keep the phone slim. That is what we want our iPhones to stay as. Like I said before the case I use is one from VZW and a holster with it. But I am very cautious with my phones.

I would assume the Seidio Convert does not have a built in screen cover because the combo says it come with a screen protector.

I was thinking of getting the Seidio Active, but I have the white iP 4s and the case only comes in black base cover with white outer trim.

I like the Otterbox Defender but the belt clip, which I use daily, seems very flimsy compaed to the Seidio belt clip, which I have been using on my BB for years.
    I need something bulky. I ride horses a lot and keep my phone on me so if God forbid I get thrown, I don't lay in a ditch somewhere until a tractor comes by. I don't want my rubber shell only protected iPhone to fall out and hit the concrete or hit mud. That's why I like the bulkyness of the Defender case with the belt clip. I can clip it inside my pants/shorts and if I fall, it doesn't bounce away. I like the Defender cases and always have, but I love the colors of the purple ones.

Edit - I saw the Tank case video. Wow. At $60 it's more expensive than the Defender is though.
    Last edited by ColdSunshine; 11-18-11 at 08:49 AM.
    11-18-11 08:45 AM
    I wish g-form would make a phone case......
    11-18-11 08:56 AM
    Got my pink/white OB Commuter today. Have to say I'm very pleased :-) Love it. I know I've read someone post saying that it's gets dirty. Any suggestions for cleaning the white rubber part? I returned the clean Body Glove today as well. The typing wasnt as smooth with the front place on and I don't want to have to take my screen protector off because I change cases often and need it for the other cases. So, I definitely see myself buying maybe another color Commeter and of course other Speck Candy. Out of the two I still favor the Speck a lil more but competition is close.
    11-18-11 04:26 PM
    I'm in love with all the cases on more-thing.com

I have to quit browsing cases, I want like 32473829 million of them!
    OK, thanks moiselles, now you got me in trouble too.
    I can't stop looking, everything is nice there!
    I like some of the flap cases, but don't see how it would be possible to take a photo...
    11-18-11 07:10 PM
    OK, thanks moiselles, now you got me in trouble too.
    I can't stop looking, everything is nice there!
    I like some of the flap cases, but don't see how it would be possible to take a photo...
    periwinkle, i had a flap leather case like that on my 9650, when you open it up, you would just have to let the flap part 'dangle' so the back opening where the cam is wouldnt be blocked by it so your able to take a pix
    11-19-11 07:58 AM
    Got my pink/white OB Commuter today. Have to say I'm very pleased :-) Love it. I know I've read someone post saying that it's gets dirty. Any suggestions for cleaning the white rubber part? I returned the clean Body Glove today as well. The typing wasnt as smooth with the front place on and I don't want to have to take my screen protector off because I change cases often and need it for the other cases. So, I definitely see myself buying maybe another color Commeter and of course other Speck Candy. Out of the two I still favor the Speck a lil more but competition is close.
    hunoosh, i dont have that cover, but i could suggest--perhaps when your home, pop the cover off and wash with good'ol soap and warm water. OR if your out and need a quick clean up, perhaps a purell wipes or some sort of anti-bacterial wipe may do the trick A baby wipes may even do the trick too !!
    11-19-11 08:01 AM
125 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD