I bought a Speck case for my daughters iP4s. Top notch cases imo.
    LOVE my white/pink Speck case! looks so pretty on the white ip! BUT I have a lil problem with boredom soooo...I'm waiting on the pink/white otterbox commuter. My daugther has the other bulkier otterbox for her iphone. I'm hoping that the commuter is somewhat like the Speck. I'm expecting it to be a lil bulkier but hope not as much as the others. I also ordered from ATT a Body Glove Ultra thin case. It's clear and said something about coverign the front screen also. No need for screen sheet protector. So I'm anxious to see what that's all about also. I almost never drop my phones so I look for protection that is thin yet stylish somewhat. I'd like to see all your iphones with cases....anyone willing to post some? I will shortly. As soon as I figure out how to...lol
    11-17-11 02:53 AM
    I need to stop buying cases, went to Apple store at Eaton Centre before leaving Toronto and got a orange/purple Speck candy shell and a birds best snap on in red from Incase.
    LOL....I keep telling myself the same thing! I LOVE all the new Speck candy colors!!! So frustrating though...went to their site and all the ones I likes are out of stock! grrrrrr....guess it's for the best! Can't spend all that money at one time! Waiting on 2 other cases being delivered tomorrow!
    11-17-11 03:00 AM
    I know I'm gonna be in the minority here, but I say go with the Otterbox Defender haha. I like the added bulk even though most people don't.
    My daughter has a pink and white one and doesn't seem to mind it at all (thought she would). I'm so happy that she does because she is CONSTANTLY dropping her phone! She usually gets bored with cases too but hasn't so I am pleased.
    11-17-11 03:08 AM
    Periwinklemoon & reeneebob, how are you liking your Commuter still? I'm kinda disappointed it's too thick that I can't plug my phone into my car to listen to music. The adapter won't fit with the Commuter bulk on it. Also, the white rubber around the case gets SO dirty. I have to wipe it down every night with an anti-bacterial wipe to keep it looking clean. I like the Otterbox, but I absolutely love listening to music on my phone while driving and not being able to plug it in with this case on is kinda a deal breaker for me.
    Sorry moiselles, missed this.
    It's OK. Are you saying you're having trouble getting a car charger to fit? (If so, I haven't run into that, though it can get awkward with that flap). It did slide off a chair the other day, landed screen side down on concrete patio. I went !! No harm done, though, whew. I hear you on the white getting dirty! Bugs me, I like a sparkling clean screen and case, so am going to dismantle and wipe it all off good. (Had it in my jeans pocket while cleaning flowerbeds up for winter, barely handled it but noticed little bits of dust and stuff managed to get between case and phone.)

I still need a good rugged one for hiking, ATV, hunting, etc. Had a good one in my shopping cart at Amazon, didn't check out right away because I was still browsing, and a couple days later the price jumped from $18 to $34. Knew better than to wait for that very reason.
    11-17-11 06:33 AM
    My car adapter that allows me to listen to music wouldn't fit with the Commuter. So I'm using a Feather case by Incipio for now.

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk!
    Last edited by moiselles; 11-17-11 at 09:17 AM.
    11-17-11 07:05 AM
    cases....ok. i LOVE having different cases for my phones. So far for my 4S ive invested in a baby pink silicone case, a hot pink silicone with HK on the back and and Incipio Silicrylic case thats lite purple/dk purple. AP also suggested an Otterbox Commuter which is the same as the Silicrylic by Incipio. I will prob get one of those in the near future as well !!

oh, and i def plan on getting a totally blinged out HK one from the Sanrio shop as well
    11-17-11 07:33 AM
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4tsYqjJQ88[/YT]

I know it's and iPad case....but kinda cool anyway.
    Last edited by Accidental Post; 11-17-11 at 07:46 AM.
    11-17-11 07:39 AM

OMG !! i would never NEVER do that !! LOL !!

but that is pretty cool it survived that
    11-17-11 07:52 AM
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4tsYqjJQ88[/YT]

That takes stones and i mean BIG STONES to take a device like that and drop it.... hope the case manufacturer insures the device if it does break lol
    11-17-11 08:03 AM
    Speaking of drops, I had my first serious one with my 4S yesterday. Fumbled the device and it tumbled to the ground on a tile floor. As my life flashed before my eyes and visions of having to return to my old 8330 for a bit danced in my head, I was pleased to see that my case had come through and the phone was unharmed. It was a CaseCrown Slash Slider case for those interested parties.
    11-17-11 08:49 AM
    Speaking of drops, I had my first serious one with my 4S yesterday. Fumbled the device and it tumbled to the ground on a tile floor. As my life flashed before my eyes and visions of having to return to my old 8330 for a bit danced in my head, I was pleased to see that my case had come through and the phone was unharmed. It was a CaseCrown Slash Slider case for those interested parties.
    I'm terrified of this. I only have my 4S in a Feather case right now and I took the screen protector off last night because it was dirty and looked awful. Now I remember how beautiful the retina display is and slick the glass screen feels.

I'm praying that I do not drop this phone. I can't decide on a case I want. I've been looking at Sena Cases and might ask for one for Christmas. But I just don't know. For now, I'm hoping I don't have butterfingers and drop my phone.
    11-17-11 09:21 AM
    I had a lab eat a couple of cases so here's the arsenal now:

- speck candy shell white/grey
    - speck candy shell orange/purple
    - case mate pop white
    - incase birdsnest in red
    - apple bumper white
    - otterbox commuter white/purple
    - mophie juice pack air white
    - generic snap on carbon fibre white
    - generic aluminum

I also am awaiting the arrival of the beveled metal back with apple branding from CNN.cn (20% off Thanksgiving sale means I got it and the screwdriver for under $20 including shipping). I figure with up to -40 degree weather in Canada on its way and icy ground, one less glass surface won't be a bad thing to have lol.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    11-17-11 09:41 AM
    You know you have to do a write up and pictures for us........
    11-17-11 09:44 AM
    Well obviously lol.

It's a good time to order it though, AP. I read the tipb review of the back before I pulled the trigger.

11-17-11 09:50 AM
    Will pull the trigger this weekend and asking the wife to get me this for Christmas...

With that aluminum back it will be sweeeet

Graft Concepts - Leverage.
    11-17-11 09:55 AM
    OooooOOooOO

*must not buy another case*

11-17-11 09:56 AM
    I think that combo will look sick.....
    11-17-11 09:57 AM
    I've seen that case actually. The guys at Rogers across the way...well one of them is an accessory ***** and has a bunch of the screw on. He has e13ctron and vapor case and that one as well. It's gorgeous in person.

Last edited by reeneebob; 11-17-11 at 03:03 PM.
    11-17-11 10:03 AM
    I'm in love with all the cases on more-thing.com

I have to quit browsing cases, I want like 32473829 million of them!
    11-17-11 11:00 AM
    It is an addiction....
    moiselles likes this.
    11-17-11 11:01 AM
    I'm in love with all the cases on more-thing.com

I have to quit browsing cases, I want like 32473829 million of them!
    OMFFFFG !! I just went onto their site.....I'm in LOVE with the safara leather flip case series they have. I must have that leopard one !!
    11-17-11 11:24 AM
    OMFFFFG !! I just went onto their site.....I'm in LOVE with the safara leather flip case series they have. I must have that leopard one !!
    I'm loving the Noel Lumina series! Love the red and silver!
    11-17-11 11:36 AM
    I'm loving the Noel Lumina series! Love the red and silver!
    Ohh your not kidding !! I'm browsing that one now and the silver case with the swarovski crystals on the back of it is soooooo sweet looking

Oooooooooh Santa !!
    11-17-11 12:04 PM
    i have had my iphone 4s in this casemate case since I bought it. I have it in the purple/grey. iPhone 4 / 4S Pop! Case
    It fits perfectly in my Michael Kors iphone wristlet...and offers amazing protection!!!
    MICHAEL Michael Kors Essential Zip Wallet for iPhone 4S - Apple Store (U.S.)

for the first time in FOREVER i love the way my iphone protection is and actually am not looking for another option...which i ALWAYS was with my Torch!!!
    11-17-11 12:15 PM
    i have had my iphone 4s in this casemate case since I bought it. I have it in the purple/grey. iPhone 4 / 4S Pop! Case
    It fits perfectly in my Michael Kors iphone wristlet...and offers amazing protection!!!
    MICHAEL Michael Kors Essential Zip Wallet for iPhone 4S - Apple Store (U.S.)

for the first time in FOREVER i love the way my iphone protection is and actually am not looking for another option...which i ALWAYS was with my Torch!!!
    Great set up Candy !! When I dwld the Apple app shop to my iPhone when I got it, I was eyeing up that MK zip/wallet case myself I actually just saw something similar on Coach that I'm putting on my Santa list, of course in the magenta color
    The Julia patent case; Coach :: New Arrivals

Omg, can you imagine if the 3 of us were let loose in a shop with all of these case options ?!?! We'd be in debt to our eyes !! LOL
    11-17-11 12:27 PM
125 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD