Pretty case, isn't it moiselles? I like it a lot. I'm clumsy too. And very much outdoorsy and in the country a lot. So the commuter is my every day case. If someone makes a military issue case in pink camo, I'll be good to go
    10-25-11 07:48 PM
    Just got my Otterbox Commuter and I love it! It's not that bulky and everything is well covered. Also put a screen protector on it. I'm clumsy and tend to drop my phones, so for now an Otterbox makes sense if I want to keep it in new condition. Very pleased!
    Have you taken a picture in the dark with it yet to see if the camera flash messes up the pictures? I'm asking that because I see you have a white iPhone as well and I've had a problem with reflections from the flash messing up my pictures. But those same cases on my sisters black iPhone works perfectly
    10-25-11 08:12 PM
    Have you taken a picture in the dark with it yet to see if the camera flash messes up the pictures? I'm asking that because I see you have a white iPhone as well and I've had a problem with reflections from the flash messing up my pictures. But those same cases on my sisters black iPhone works perfectly
    Just tried it, no problems here.
    10-25-11 08:35 PM
    Pretty case, isn't it moiselles? I like it a lot. I'm clumsy too. And very much outdoorsy and in the country a lot. So the commuter is my every day case. If someone makes a military issue case in pink camo, I'll be good to go
    It's very pretty! I'm pleased they made a girly color!
    10-25-11 08:36 PM
    Go in amazon an get a game boy case , I ordered one and its bloody beautiful
    10-26-11 03:36 AM
    Can you link it?
    10-26-11 08:20 AM
    Speck Candyshell
    10-26-11 11:43 AM
    moiselles & I both have the Otterbox Commuter in same color, purple and white over white iphone. She said she had no probs with flash at night. I couldn't sleep last night, my cat looked cute the way she was sleeping so I took a quick photo in the dark with flash. There was what looked like a white fog in most of the left side of the pic, is that what you're referring to? First time I've used the flash in the dark.
    10-27-11 01:42 PM
    moiselles & I both have the Otterbox Commuter in same color, purple and white over white iphone. She said she had no probs with flash at night. I couldn't sleep last night, my cat looked cute the way she was sleeping so I took a quick photo in the dark with flash. There was what looked like a white fog in most of the left side of the pic, is that what you're referring to? First time I've used the flash in the dark.
    I have the same case as you two as well, but don't have an issue with the flash at night...
    10-28-11 06:57 PM
    Lol that's exactly what I'm talking about, but with my old cases it wasn't just in the left corner it made the whole picture foggy
    10-28-11 08:23 PM
    I need to stop buying cases, went to Apple store at Eaton Centre before leaving Toronto and got a orange/purple Speck candy shell and a birds best snap on in red from Incase.
    hunoosh likes this.
    10-28-11 08:38 PM
    Periwinklemoon & reeneebob, how are you liking your Commuter still? I'm kinda disappointed it's too thick that I can't plug my phone into my car to listen to music. The adapter won't fit with the Commuter bulk on it. Also, the white rubber around the case gets SO dirty. I have to wipe it down every night with an anti-bacterial wipe to keep it looking clean. I like the Otterbox, but I absolutely love listening to music on my phone while driving and not being able to plug it in with this case on is kinda a deal breaker for me.
    10-29-11 07:23 AM
    I bought the basic case and holster from the vzw store when i purchased my phone. I was kind of nervous about it because I am in and out of fire trucks and police cars all day long. I spend 50 dollars on a case and holster from seidio for my 9550 that locked the phone in, it was an awesome device. But back on track the combo i purchased from the vzw store is great, case has a kick stand that works great while watching youtube videos. But I dont need anything fancy myself lol.
    10-29-11 07:43 AM
    Thinking about this one:

Graft Concepts - Leverage
    GolfnCPA and HollyDolly like this.
    10-29-11 10:04 AM
    I use the apple exclusive Mophie Juice pack it is also a great case and doesn't add as much bulk as you would think.
    10-29-11 11:39 AM
    AP...that case looks nice. Let us know what you think of it.
    10-29-11 12:56 PM
    Periwinklemoon & reeneebob, how are you liking your Commuter still? I'm kinda disappointed it's too thick that I can't plug my phone into my car to listen to music. The adapter won't fit with the Commuter bulk on it. Also, the white rubber around the case gets SO dirty. I have to wipe it down every night with an anti-bacterial wipe to keep it looking clean. I like the Otterbox, but I absolutely love listening to music on my phone while driving and not being able to plug it in with this case on is kinda a deal breaker for me.
    I don't use it everyday...I use it only when I will be in a situation where the phone may be jostled more than usual. I don't have an issue with connection with docks though...as far as the cleanliness, mine didn't seem to pick up discolouration as much as my white bumper.
    10-29-11 03:34 PM
    Thinking about this one:

That case looks tight
    10-29-11 09:08 PM
    Thinking about this one:

uhhh yeah looks nice, but for 60 bux plus shipping it better do more than look nice lol
    10-30-11 09:11 AM
    uhhh yeah looks nice, but for 60 bux plus shipping it better do more than look nice lol
    Lol I'm going to try and find it on amazon for cheaper
    10-30-11 02:22 PM
    Bought a cheap rubber/latex case in the mall today. Very slim and works great so far. Definitely not as protective as the Commuter, but it doesn't add extra weight and I can use it in my car.
    10-30-11 03:23 PM
    Bought a cheap rubber/latex case in the mall today. Very slim and works great so far. Definitely not as protective as the Commuter, but it doesn't add extra weight and I can use it in my car.
    You should get te speck case from amazon for like $7 , it's slim, has great protection and it can work in your car lol
    10-30-11 05:01 PM
    Lol I'm going to try and find it on amazon for cheaper
    Good luck I haven't had any......if you find a link let me know.
    10-30-11 05:56 PM
    Good luck I haven't had any......if you find a link let me know.
    Yea of I find one I'll link it for you
    10-30-11 07:54 PM
    Otterbox Commuter with a zagg screen shield so far so good.
    11-02-11 02:00 PM
125 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD