My company is finally allowing Droid and iPhones to be used for corporate email through the Good for Enterprise App.

I'm most likely ditching my 9630 for the iPhone 5.

However, my company restricted the syncing of my Outlook contacts within the Good app.

The only way I can think of to import my contacts is to export the csv file, load it into my gmail, and sync the iPhone to my gmail contacts. However, if I ever add, delete, or edit a contact, I'll have to do it on both.

Does anyone know of an easier way?
    09-03-11 11:57 AM
    I am using both Good for enterprise and Gmail and this is how I use it.

My GMAIL is setup as exchange for Mail , Contacts and Calendar.

Good is used for Corp mail and contacts as is uses the GAB for Contacts at work. I do not Sync my Corp Contacts with my Phone I let Good handle it for me off the Global Address Book.
    09-03-11 12:32 PM
    Is the Global Address Book what syncs good with the iPhone phone contacts?

That's what my company restricted. They don't allow the Global Address Book...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-11 12:46 PM
    That sucks what good is the good app if you can't access the address book. I don't sync my corp address book good just sees it under the contacts button then I choose search directory.

09-03-11 12:59 PM
    Exactly, I completely agree. Hopefully, they'll lift that restriction one day. I think it's a precaution for them so nothing can get into the Good App. My company used to even restrict MMS and SD card access.

Until then, I guess I have to export/import my contacts.

Gross.

09-03-11 01:34 PM
    Good luck.......
    09-03-11 01:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD