02-09-11 11:57 AM
88 ... 234
tools
    I'm selling all of my Blackberries... so long suckers!
    02-03-11 02:25 PM
    Why would anyone pay $1,200.00 for an iPhone 4?
    Ever even considered the fact, that it's durable, popular and actually a good phone?
    Many of them overseas and many who will re-sell. It's another reason to have an iphone, if you got a good credit line and order it for 100-200 bucks with 2 year contract, (trust me NOT everyone can get into this game, due to their credits in the toilet) and sell it for 3 times the price. You pay off your ETF (375 bucks) and have another 600 bucks left over.
    My friend had 2 iphone 3GS-es , he went over visiting some country where no iphones sold and he sold it for like 4 times the price each. The iphone 4 resale value is even better. Just before Christmas I saw prices out the roof..for over 1200 bucks.
    Last edited by Shodan775; 02-03-11 at 03:01 PM.
    02-03-11 02:59 PM
    @Shodan

Wow. That's crazy. And tempting.
    02-03-11 05:14 PM
    I can't wait to dump my Bold 9650 for the iPhone. To be able to surf the web will be a huge plus when I go iphone
    02-04-11 01:31 AM
    LOL! I thought you said Dark Slide ROM...you just meant the light side, iPhone...he he, nothing dark and bad about that, and I am pretty sure you can walk into church safely
    02-04-11 01:45 AM
    It's official. Pre-order complete. Now just waiting to see how steep my learning curve will be. I hope I adjust & I like it.

My poor Blackberry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Randomom - the great thing is there really is no learning curve! Everything thing is so instinctive. You will love it!!
    02-05-11 07:26 AM
    I am now two weeks into the iphone and still really happy. At this point, my only real complaints are 1 - no speeddial - favorites is ok, but it was nice to be able to just push one button to call certain people. I suppose I need to figure out how to use voice dialing and 2 - I can't program a time for the phone to turn on and off completely. If I turn it off completely, I can't use the alarm. If I just shut the screen down, it will light up if emails come in. I am a very light sleeper so if that happens at 4 am, it wakes me up. Perhaps there is a way to do this?

Other than that, I am absolutely loving it! Everything is so much smoother and easier than on the bb.
    02-05-11 07:39 AM
    Been a crackberry user for over 4 years, and made the switch to the iPhone over Christmas. Couldn't be happier. At times, bbm and the notification light was a gripe but the iPhone is far superior. Recently sold my 9700.
    02-05-11 11:26 AM
    Always wanted an i Phone, but did not want to switch to AT&T <ugh>. LOVE my BB Tour, but really want a bigger screen/slide-out KB. My NE2 is 3/11/2011 and hopefully, the reviews will be in by then. If all is positive, I'm coming over to the Dark Side as well.
    02-05-11 12:16 PM
    I have been very happy with my iPhone 4. Having an iPhone 3G for just about 3 years then switching to BB for a couple months trying a 9700 and then a Torch and then finally going back to the Darkside in Sept getting an iPhone 4 I have been pretty happy. Went and bought a 9780 last month cause i was missing BB a bit. Seems like I only missed the battery life, LED, and a bit of BBM(most of my friends have started to leave for Android and iPhone now). The iphone can just do so much more and with it jailbroken it is simply amazing. Customizations, themes etc are great. Web browsing is kick *** and very fast. I seemed if I was kinda bored just sitting there I couldn't do much with my BB. Browsing sucked with a tiny screen and too much mobile sites which I hate. I don't use Safari cause I think it sucks. I use Mercury or Atomic Web since you have many more options like having fullscreen, real tab browsing and even tricking the site thinking you are on a desktop computer so no more mobile sites Web browsing is so much of a pleasure on the iphone 4 with obviously the screen that I use it so much even at home when my wife is using the laptop. Connect to my wifi N and nice fast speed.

I have been back and forth between the i4 and my 9780 within the last 4 weeks i realize now i miss my i4 when i don't have it with me. I need another number anyways on a another business which I am about to start so the BB can be for that but personal use it is no contest the iPhone wins hands down.
    02-05-11 01:46 PM
    i cant wait till the 13 so i can actually go and get my iphone
    02-06-11 10:54 AM
    I had a Storm for over two years. I got my iPhone today and am thrilled with it. The Storm can't even come close to the WOW of the iPhone. It has borh the steak and the sizzle.
    02-07-11 09:53 PM
    Hey guys,

I don't post very much. Just a lurker really. I'm going Iphone when the new Iphone 5 comes out. I've had it with blackberry. Tired of battery pulls, slow and laggy system. Can't even play my music properly. Overall I'm just bored.
    Jumping the gun much?
    02-09-11 11:57 AM
88 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD