CB.. I too went from the 9700 to the 4S and I'm not looking back!
    Bold. Storm. And two bolds! Loved it. Hated the technical issues and constant reset anytime it wanted it too! Miss indicator and night mode. Other then that. iPhone so fast at getting pics and funny text! Lol! Now to get them androids out of my kids hands and parents! Urhhhhhh!
    01-11-12 09:35 PM
    Thank you, that's a great endorsement! That's what I really wanted to hear from, people who went from BB to iPhone. And let me say that I have no problem with BB, my 9700 has been great really. I just got bored & felt like trying something else.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I used the BlackBerry for roughly 6 years and make the switch to Apple almost 2 months ago. I actually really like the blackberry, it was customer support and appworld problems that forced me to switch. All I have to do now is walk into any of my five local Apple stores and I'm taken care of for free. If RIM can figure out a way to provide direct to the consumer customer support without charging a $40 per instance fee for problems that their technical morons can never solve I might give them another shot. I currently have seven blackberries sitting around doing nothing.

Sent from my iPhone4s using Tapatalk
    01-12-12 07:06 AM
    I used the BlackBerry for roughly 6 years and make the switch to Apple almost 2 months ago. I actually really like the blackberry, it was customer support and appworld problems that forced me to switch. All I have to do now is walk into any of my five local Apple stores and I'm taken care of for free. If RIM can figure out a way to provide direct to the consumer customer support without charging a $40 per instance fee for problems that their technical morons can never solve I might give them another shot. I currently have seven blackberries sitting around doing nothing.

Sent from my iPhone4s using Tapatalk
    Lol. I turned my in Tru Verizon buy back plan. And paid for my iPhone and crap added pack! Next round be these androids!
    01-12-12 09:49 AM
    Bold. Storm. And two bolds! Loved it. Hated the technical issues and constant reset anytime it wanted it too! Miss indicator and night mode. Other then that. iPhone so fast at getting pics and funny text! Lol! Now to get them androids out of my kids hands and parents! Urhhhhhh!
    Bold 9000
    Curve 8310
    Curve 8320
    Curve 9-something (the old Sprint curve with yellow highlights - push to talk- hated that phone!)
    Curve 3g (current work phone)
    Bold 9700
    iPhone 4s
    01-12-12 02:15 PM
    Bold 9000
    Curve 8310
    Curve 8320
    Curve 9-something (the old Sprint curve with yellow highlights - push to talk- hated that phone!)
    Curve 3g (current work phone)
    Bold 9700 I
    iPhone 4s
    lol and I'm picky about my covers. So every phone had like 5 colors. Holsters ( sleep mode) extended batteries. Hahaha.
    01-12-12 10:38 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD