02-14-11 12:11 PM
27 12
tools
    I strongly believe that the "rumors" are correct about Apple developing the next iPhone to run on both GSM and CDMA. I know it's just "rumorssss" but it simply makes business sense. One device, one manufacturing line, one set of components.

Now we're not certain whether or not Verizon will get the iPhone 5 when AT&T does this summer but we all know Apple wears the pants in the relationship with the service carriers. I don't see Apple caring about exclusivity and grace periods and all that stuff. The iPhone is out for AT&T and Verizon now so I say this summer the iPhone 5 is announced along with it being available on both carriers at the same time, accompanied by a huge roar and applause from the crowd! And all internet tech sites and blogs going crazy posting "iPhone 5 announced for AT&T and Verizon. Available for both on same day!"
    Last edited by Mr. Marco; 02-14-11 at 12:40 AM.
    02-14-11 12:38 AM
    I strongly believe that the "rumors" are correct about Apple developing the next iPhone to run on both GSM and CDMA. I know it's just "rumorssss" but it simply makes business sense. One device, one manufacturing line, one set of components.

Now we're not certain whether or not Verizon will get the iPhone 5 when AT&T does this summer but we all know Apple wears the pants in the relationship with the service carriers. I don't see Apple caring about exclusivity and grace periods and all that stuff. The iPhone is out for AT&T and Verizon now so I say this summer the iPhone 5 is announced along with it being available on both carriers at the same time, accompanied by a huge roar and applause from the crowd! And all internet tech sites and blogs going crazy posting "iPhone 5 announced for AT&T and Verizon. Available for both on same day!"
    Thank U for the words of ncouragement.Cos I was really concerned that att would get it,and verizon would get later.But it does make sense,however we live n the real world and what makes sense to us,doesn't sometimes make sense to the BIG wheels.I can't upgrade rite now,I've got to get a lawn mower and weed eater,just as soon as I take care of that,ill b ready to upgrade.I never had an iphone so I'm xcited about the,hopeful bigger screen,and the overhaul I've read about,don't care about it being dual core.BTW mr jobs when we were talkin last nite,I forgot to tell u to make the screen 4.0 and ill b sure to keep it on the DL!! Ok ok,steve-dog-u act like I can't keep a secret-JESuS!!! Lol!!! ;-)
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by TERRY_BUTLER; 02-14-11 at 12:20 PM.
    02-14-11 12:11 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD