This is very true...best laugh ever!

By: dancing-bass | Date: Fri, 11/05/2010 - 15:18

about 6 months ago, the 9780 was unconfirmed, but everyone wanted it.
    about 6 weeks ago, we knew the specs, and everyone still wanted it because it had OS6.
    about 6 days ago, the 9700 got the OS6 leak and suddenly the 9780 is crap. sometimes I find BB fanboys as funny as Apple fanboys!

(I think he's fandroid jk)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-10 01:29 AM
    Um, what does this have to do with the iPhone?
    11-06-10 03:13 AM
    People are just realizing this now? This is why a lot of us left a while ago.
    11-06-10 08:06 AM
    Nothing to do with iphone...just got a kick out of it

11-06-10 09:45 AM
    People are just realizing this now? This is why a lot of us left a while ago.
    but you're still here.
    11-06-10 10:50 AM
    but you're still here.
    I am still part of the community, yes. Do you have a problem with this?
    11-06-10 10:53 AM

about 6 weeks ago, we knew the specs, and everyone still wanted it because it had OS6.
    about 6 days ago, the 9700 got the OS6 leak and suddenly the 9780 is crap. sometimes I find BB fanboys as funny as Apple fanboys!

True. But I always thought it was crap.

Um, what does this have to do with the iPhone?
    After nearly 300 posts, a noob is still a noob.

Nothing to do with iphone...just got a kick out of it

So why put it in the iPhone forum?

I am still part of the community, yes. Do you have a problem with this?
    Ditto. I now use an iPhone as my everyday device and I'm still here, I still use/love/hate BB's and I still have a lot of knowledge about BB.
    11-06-10 05:45 PM
    Lol, I agree that the 9780 specs sucked, but I have a 9650 so I wasn't too concerned.
    (I just troll this forum and look for ipod crap )
    11-07-10 08:04 PM

Baha! Who needs a Blackberry anyway. They keep putting out the same stuff all the time.

But, I still only, and ONLY miss my BB 9000.
    11-07-10 11:24 PM
    Baha! Who needs a Blackberry anyway.
    Just people that want their alarms to work after a simple DST adjustment...

Glitch will make iPhone alarms late Monday - CNN.com
    11-07-10 11:32 PM
    Just people that want their alarms to work after a simple DST adjustment...

Glitch will make iPhone alarms late Monday - CNN.com
    I only have 1 alarm. lmao, so all I did was delete it, and re-add.

How simple? Very.
    11-08-10 12:02 AM
    Yes, very simple, for people who know about the bug.
    Lots of jr high students are gonna miss the bus tomorrow

11-08-10 12:07 AM
    I don't know if it will make any difference (since the alarm somtimes "forgets" anyway), but we just followed the procedure found on CNN and set up the alarm for tomorrow. Maybe I should set up the BB as a backup and set it on the other side of the bed (so I don't have to get up that early too...lol!)?
    11-08-10 01:53 AM
    I just thought it was funny and worth the post...
    11-08-10 02:50 AM
    I have an INTERNAL alarm. I don't even know why I set conventional ones. I wake up in time to disable the alarm (in whatever device I happen to be using) before I wake up the whole family and get yelled at!!! lol

11-08-10 04:12 AM

That's ok.
    Their no nonsense/no fun, BB packin' parents and GRANDPARENTS will wake them up.
    Or maybe an annoying sibling who goes on and on and on and on about their 'open source' android device. Probably a forgotten middle child.
    11-08-10 08:06 AM
    It's funny that many iphoners allegedly stay on CB to "help spread smartphone info", but they never post any articles that might help out their community when there's an iPhone security issue or other flaw that might show Apple in a negative light. If I try to make people aware of an issue, they will only reply with how its a non-issue or how it doesn't affect them...

Anyone else think its odd that there's a ton of news stories on the alarm issue in the news, but not a peep out of it here in this forum. I bet you they are posting about it on their real iPhone forums... Here its just fun to bash BB...
    11-08-10 11:25 AM
    I feel the same way, I heard about the alarm issue in Britain from ign, was gonna post but was afraid of getting bashed lol. But anyway, its to each his or her own. I know I own a bb but love reading about other phones so I can keep an option open if I ever left the bb mob lol, but I always find reasons to stay.

11-08-10 04:05 PM
    It's funny that many iphoners allegedly stay on CB to "help spread smartphone info", but they never post any articles that might help out their community when there's an iPhone security issue or other flaw that might show Apple in a negative light. If I try to make people aware of an issue, they will only reply with how its a non-issue or how it doesn't affect them...

Anyone else think its odd that there's a ton of news stories on the alarm issue in the news, but not a peep out of it here in this forum. I bet you they are posting about it on their real iPhone forums... Here its just fun to bash BB...
    Only once have I ever used my BB or iPhone to wake me up.
    I splurged and bought myself an alarm clock.

Seriously though... I would say all of the iPhone users who post here are former BB users who switched over.
    Most of us keep up to date with news from BGR etc, so we already know about it.
    Just a thought.

As for not wanting to get bashed...well...there are users on both sides of the fence with an itchy flame finger.
    We need to all get along.

"I'd like to teach,
    the world,
    to sing,
    In perfect harmony.

I'd like to buy,
    the world,
    a coke,
    and keep it company..."

Make hot spots, not war.
    Last edited by LazyStarGazer; 11-08-10 at 04:35 PM.
    11-08-10 04:27 PM

This is true, but you forgot something. It happens on all forums for all products. You'll notice that most posts regarding BB issues are posted by the Android and Apple folks, most issues with the iPhone are posted by the BB and Android folks, and most issues with Android are posted by Apple and BB folks, and so on. Nobody wants to admit when their product of choice has an issue.

Same way in automotive boards, TV's, computers, etc.
    11-08-10 06:53 PM
    I don't agree with that assessment. BB users are often posting problems and solutions. That's what CB was designed for. The blogs and articles give both sides of BB news. BB issues on CB are ONLY brought up by non-BB users? Really?
    11-08-10 07:12 PM
    I don't agree with that assessment. BB users are often posting problems and solutions. That's what CB was designed for. The blogs and articles give both sides of BB news. BB issues on CB are ONLY brought up by non-BB users? Really?
    Ditto.

10 char
    11-08-10 07:36 PM

They'll miss the bus regardless, lol.
    11-08-10 10:54 PM
    Apple is aware of the alarm bug and plans a patch in iOS 4.2. Just helpful information for fellow iPhoners to know if they didn't already.
    11-08-10 10:56 PM
    Lol, I suppose that does make a good excuse.
    I would be running the 4.2 beta3 but you can't jailbreak it yet :/

11-08-10 11:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD