I found a funny site about Iphone auto correct function that gone wrong in many ways. There are lots of stuff not safe for work.

thank god that BB don't have this auto correct errors.

Damn You Auto Correct! - Funny iPhone Fails and Autocorrect Horror Stories
    07-13-11 12:01 AM
    It has been posted a number of times around the threads. I posted a link as a retort to someone who posted how excellent Autocorrect was on an iPhone. That usually isn't a popular answer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-11 12:32 AM
    Although the iPhone probably has the most robust, intelligent auto-correct, it can be frustrating sometimes. Especially since it won't learn cuss words, but WILL learn common mistakes - although it only learns mistakes if you make them often and press space as to indicate you meant to spell it that way.

I used to spell 'think' as 'yhibk' accidentally, and eventually it learned it and didn't correct it. It can also be really irritating when you're in a sloppy mood and aren't being precise with your keystrokes; I always get like that and have to continually go back and fix one word multiple times(can make typing more than a few words phone-throw worthy). Also, I have OCD - I feel like everyone says this, but I really do - so I always like to punctuate and finish my texts with a period, so I press space twice and then send, but sometimes I'll hit 'b' on the second press so it looks like I'm calling the person I'm texting 'b' which is slang for "Blood," aka a gang member. Hahaha.
    Last edited by dalton4L; 07-13-11 at 02:06 AM.
    07-13-11 02:04 AM
    Don't know if this one made it to the site (I didn't read the entire thing), but a woman got this message "Your mom and I are going to divorce next month"

Should have been "Disney"
    07-13-11 11:44 AM
    How many new topics do we need for this?
    07-13-11 11:46 AM
    i love how intelligent the iphone correct is...especially after a few glasses of wine haha....but yeah i try and type "malia" (my best friends name) and i get "madagascar"

we've just decided she is madagascar from now on lol....
    07-13-11 01:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD