Hola, today's update will focus on Messaging. The first app I will introduce is biteSMS. Find it in Cydia by searching "biteSMS." This app will substitute the native messaging application. It provides features such as quick reply, contact pictures (uses ones from facebook also), password protection, message counter (keeps track of sent/received), Search (search your inbox), free FULL trial for 2 months, Privacy options, Smileys, Delay Sending, Quick Reply (Reply to texts while using a different application, no need to stop what you're doing). Plus many more features!
    Now, to go along with biteSMS download Action Menu! This will add more copy/paste options. Such as a favorites menu where you can add frequently sent phrases to make replying even quicker!
    Enjoy!
    To view more useful apps please join my Facebook group!
    Thanks to all who have joined so far!

JailBreak iPhone 3GS | Facebook

02-01-10 04:25 PM
    I just got this a couple of weeks ago but my trial is only for a month
    02-01-10 05:40 PM
    Strange, mine says 3/31/10. I'll most likely buy it though. Worth it with all you get though.
    02-01-10 07:23 PM
    I would like a quick reply but I'm not into paying for something that may not work after future upgrades. Are there any actual free ones that are worth trying? A 2 month free trial does not mean free to me.
    02-02-10 07:20 AM
    i agree with you rmead001, I was happy until you said trial. not really free. Free to try tho. LOL
    02-02-10 10:49 AM
    Why would a free trial deter you from installing it when it's something you want?
    You get it free of charge for two months, no credit card information is necessary. When the trial is over you simply DELETE it. If that's not good enough for you then you'll have to wait for someone to develop something like this for free, which I don't see happening any time soon.
    I don't see anyone making a quick reply app for free (especially one this good) because so many people are willing to buy it. A free trial is more than enough for me.
    02-02-10 12:31 PM
    This whole biteSMS app is all together great. I'd probably shell out the 10 bucks at
    the end of the trial for it but with a new software release coming I'd have to wait
    it out so that the new software gets a jailbreak.
    02-02-10 12:33 PM
    Idk about new software. I thought Apple didn't say anything about it.
    I wont upgrade until it has been jailbroken lol.
    02-02-10 01:16 PM
    Why would a free trial deter you from installing it when it's something you want?
    You get it free of charge for two months, no credit card information is necessary. When the trial is over you simply DELETE it. If that's not good enough for you then you'll have to wait for someone to develop something like this for free, which I don't see happening any time soon.
    I don't see anyone making a quick reply app for free (especially one this good) because so many people are willing to buy it. A free trial is more than enough for me.
    Because I don't want to purchase anything from cydia. I rarely purchase apps from the actual app store let alone a jailbreak because I never know if that is going to be permanent. If I install it to try it and truly like it, i'm just going to b more upset when I don't shell out money for it.
    02-03-10 07:18 AM
    Oh well, I figure in 2 months I'll just get rid of it and if I miss it I'll buy it then.
    02-04-10 12:51 AM
    This thread has a misleading title...." [FREE] Enhance Your Messaging Experience, Quick Reply and More!" Talk about b.s. since it really isn't free. How about a title change saying... 2 MONTH FREE TRIAL..

Next time you should try to make the title more descriptive to fit the post.
    02-04-10 04:43 AM
    Hahahaha So my title should then read [FREE 2 MONTH TRIAL AND FULL FREE REMAINING APPS]
    Sorry, not enough characters.
    Quit whining. I'm not testing this software and reviewing it to hear you whine and complain about it.
    IF YOU DON'T LIKE A NO STRINGS ATTACHED 2 MONTH TRIAL DON'T DOWNLOAD IT!
    There is no other way to get quick reply, there are other apps but they don't have trials (to my knowledge). Yes, it is free, you don't pay for the trial.
    When the trial is done, you simply go to Cydia and uninstall.
    This is one of many [FREE] Topics I've made in the iPhone forum. I'm trying to bring attention to useful apps. This is the only one that is trial basis and one of the most downloaded apps PERIOD on Cydia.
    02-04-10 08:47 AM
    Sorry but I agree with tmp3150. I like your idea of reviewing different things and think it's awesome to bring in the awareness of others. With that said, the title IS misleading. I couldn't make a theme and post it in the theme section saying "FREE theme for all phones" then get away with saying its just a free trial and you must pay for the theme after 2 months. The product itself is not free. A trial is a trial. Not to make a mountain out of a mole hill but a caution for the future, "FREE TRIAL" would definitely suffice.

Again I can't stress enough that I do appreciate you taking the time to use/test/write/review these different apps, it's great.
    02-04-10 12:27 PM
    Oh well, titles can't be changed. I'm sure you will all get over it.
    I'll keep my posts to my facebook group.
    02-04-10 01:19 PM
    I'll check it out. Thanks.
    02-06-10 11:05 AM
    You do okay, just try to be more accurate.

Oh well, titles can't be changed. I'm sure you will all get over it.
    I'll keep my posts to my facebook group.
    02-06-10 05:52 PM
    A trial is not free. Did you used to sell cars?
    02-07-10 06:03 PM
    A FREE TRIAL IS INDEED FREE Did you use to ride a short bus?
    02-07-10 09:06 PM
    Lol, that does sound like a phrase that a used car salesman would take.

A trial is not free. Did you used to sell cars?
    02-09-10 12:01 AM
    Haha indeed, I was thinking the same thing
    02-10-10 09:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD