Hey guys,
    I'm in Canada and I'll be in LA next week. I was looking for an app that would give me free calls over wifi. I found this app called line 2 and it seems like it could do this. I downloaded the app and got the 30 free trial. But still not clear if i call back home or get a call from back home and I'm under wifi is it really free?
    This app gave me a new number Which is cool but I'm looking for some advice from someone that has used this app
    08-17-10 06:43 PM
    Hey guys,
    I'm in Canada and I'll be in LA next week. I was looking for an app that would give me free calls over wifi. I found this app called line 2 and it seems like it could do this. I downloaded the app and got the 30 free trial. But still not clear if i call back home or get a call from back home and I'm under wifi is it really free?
    This app gave me a new number Which is cool but I'm looking for some advice from someone that has used this app

Hi I am using it too. It's free if you are on wifi for calls to/in USA and Canada so you are in luck. It's really free. Just make sure it says VOIP in the dialer. Overall it's good...sometimes I do get cut off.
    08-19-10 12:52 AM
    Great thanks... i'll give a try next week when im in LA.
    08-19-10 08:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD