What the **** is going on with the iphone S battery life? Anyone here have one and can chime in with your experience?

iPhone 4S Battery Life: Apple Don't Know What Happened to it Either - Forbes
    Jake Storm likes this.
    10-30-11 12:13 PM
    isn't the issue due to auto updating of the time zone??
    10-30-11 12:15 PM
    Why is every single Apple article now being posted in the "BB News & Rumors" forum. First people don't want anything to do with it, now people just can't stop posting it.

There are a few other threads about this as well.
    DenverRalphy, moiselles and nova_8 like this.
    10-30-11 12:42 PM
    Why is every single Apple article now being posted in the "BB News & Rumors" forum. First people don't want anything to do with it, now people just can't stop posting it.

This thread is specifically here to stop misinformation, not to evangelize.

We have used BBs, iOS and Android devices. Do you not like accurate information, or do you prefer BB users with question on this site to be misinformed with ignorant answers?

People start threads everyday like "iPhone 4 vs 9930". Would you prefer people to just post false information about everything? Because that's what mostly happens.

What's funny is the people here who are posting legitimate answers aren't giving fanboy responses. This is an informative site, let's keep it that way.

On the other hand like you are telling people they are better off going to one of those sites, you are better off not reading threads like these if you have a problem with the users or the topic.

But I will agree with you. Those websites are better to find more accurate information about said platforms. This thread isn't hurting anyone though.
    10-30-11 02:50 PM
    10-30-11 02:52 PM
    This thread is specifically here to stop misinformation, not to evangelize.
    Just like

http://forums.crackberry.com/apple-i...y-life-665273/

http://forums.crackberry.com/apple-i...-today-660628/

We have used BBs, iOS and Android devices. Do you not like accurate information, or do you prefer BB users with question on this site to be misinformed with ignorant answers?
    You are using my quote wrong

People start threads everyday like "iPhone 4 vs 9930". Would you prefer people to just post false information about everything? Because that's what mostly happens.
    And by using this section of my quote you are making my point valid. Multiple threads about this already.

What's funny is the people here who are posting legitimate answers aren't giving fanboy responses. This is an informative site, let's keep it that way.
    This isn't informative BB news at all. As you continue to use my quote out of context...

On the other hand like you are telling people they are better off going to one of those sites, you are better off not reading threads like these if you have a problem with the users or the topic.
    Again, you are contradicting what you said. Shouldn't these people be going to TipB for this news then? According to you, they should.

But I will agree with you. Those websites are better to find more accurate information about said platforms. This thread isn't hurting anyone though.
    Hey look what we have here... It is hurting, it isn't organized at all. Like I said their are multiple threads where this could have been posted.

So you are going to play that game, a game that has NOTHING to do with what I even said.

At least quote me as the source. You know, since this is what I said, not you.
    moiselles likes this.
    10-30-11 03:02 PM
    In solving that dodgy signal issue of the iphone 4, they have put in power hungry dual antennas.
    Even I know.
    Jake Storm and KQ9 like this.
    10-30-11 03:03 PM
    Just like

http://forums.crackberry.com/apple-i...y-life-665273/

http://forums.crackberry.com/apple-i...-today-660628/

You are using my quote wrong

And by using this section of my quote you are making my point valid. Multiple threads about this already.

This isn't informative BB news at all. As you continue to use my quote out of context...

Again, you are contradicting what you said. Shouldn't these people be going to TipB for this news then? According to you, they should.

Hey look what we have here... It is hurting, it isn't organized at all. Like I said their are multiple threads where this could have been posted.

So you are going to play that game, a game that has NOTHING to do with what I even said.

At least quote me as the source. You know, since this is what I said, not you.
    Lol
    I'm sure that's the first time I've seen someone pick apart their own post
    10-30-11 03:17 PM
    Lol
    I'm sure that's the first time I've seen someone pick apart their own post
    You used my post out of context. It was pretty easy to pick apart when you were using it the wrong way.
    10-30-11 03:18 PM
    My battery is fine. On par, if not better than my 9800. I have a charger at work, home, and in the car. As far as I'm concerned, it's a non-issue.
    bermont likes this.
    10-30-11 03:47 PM
    So, no one wants to address the auto time zone issue?? Is that indeed the reason battery life is abysmal on some iPhones or not?
    10-30-11 04:04 PM

This isn't a "NOW" thing, when Apple is doing good, or Apple is doing Bad, Apple news get posted here, normally a positive Apple Story will include as much negative RIM as they can squeeze in.
    tkwolf and RetroAndreas like this.
    10-30-11 04:05 PM
    This isn't a "NOW" thing, when Apple is doing good, or Apple is doing Bad, Apple news get posted here, normally a positive Apple Story will include as much negative RIM as they can squeeze in.
    RIM can do bad, all on it's own!
    10-30-11 04:06 PM
    Yes but I don't know if you have noticed, but the positive Apple or Android news usually gets moved quickly, and the negative news sits here for a while.

It's just funny that whenever one of those platforms have positive news posted here people are quick to say "this doesn't belong here" (and I agree), yet when the negative articles are posted people barely seem to care. Both should be moved no matter what.
    moiselles likes this.
    10-30-11 04:09 PM
    RIM can do bad, all on it's own!
    No doubt RIM can do bad on their own.

I wont link the article in the Globe and mail, one since I don't want to look for it too, it would just increase page hits.
    But the Article was titled "Samsung surpasses Apple: (come on RIM)" or something like that, basically the Article talked about Samsung passing Apple in quarterly device sales, then had to find a way to slide negative comments about RIM into the Article which added no value, except to increase page hits with negative press.

So someone sees RIM in an Article and then posts it here, even though really there is no relevant RIM news
    graxyq likes this.
    10-30-11 04:12 PM
    Yes but I don't know if you have noticed, but the positive Apple or Android news usually gets moved quickly, and the negative news sits here for a while.

It's just funny that whenever one of those platforms have positive news posted here people are quick to say "this doesn't belong here" (and I agree), yet when the negative articles are posted people barely seem to care. Both should be moved no matter what.
    BUT seeing as this is a BlackBerry FAN site, that only makes sense that the positive toward RIM posts remain more relevant than the negative to RIM posts, or the Positive to other platforms,as those positives will be posted to those fan sites.

This site is still for the time being BlackBerry first and foremost despite what many posters who once came here to share a mutual love of BlackBerry and now come because they liked the community when they were fans and now want to change it to a community they can still fit into making it a 1 stop shop forum,

I find MANY MANY posts in a given day that I think are in the wrong section, the iPhone/Android sections would be much fuller if I was moving threads, but the site still promotes fairly open communication.
    Jake Storm, graxyq and sam_b77 like this.
    10-30-11 04:16 PM
    BUT seeing as this is a BlackBerry FAN site, that only makes sense that the positive toward RIM posts remain more relevant than the negative to RIM posts, or the Positive to other platforms,as those positives will be posted to those fan sites.

This site is still for the time being BlackBerry first and foremost despite what many posters who once came here to share a mutual love of BlackBerry and now come because they liked the community when they were fans and now want to change it to a community they can still fit into making it a 1 stop shop forum,

I find MANY MANY posts in a given day that I think are in the wrong section, the iPhone/Android sections would be much fuller if I was moving threads, but the site still promotes fairly open communication.
    But iPhone 4S battery life has absolutely nothing to do with RIM, wether it is positive or negative. How is iPhone 4S battery life BB news or a BB rumor?
    moiselles and OniBerry like this.
    10-30-11 05:01 PM
    No doubt RIM can do bad on their own.

I wont link the article in the Globe and mail, one since I don't want to look for it too, it would just increase page hits.
    But the Article was titled "Samsung surpasses Apple: (come on RIM)" or something like that, basically the Article talked about Samsung passing Apple in quarterly device sales, then had to find a way to slide negative comments about RIM into the Article which added no value, except to increase page hits with negative press.

So someone sees RIM in an Article and then posts it here, even though really there is no relevant RIM news
    I hear what u are saying. Having said that, I'm ALWAYS open to seeing anything negative about Apple. I don't care WHERE it is! (or if RIM gets caught in the crossfire)
    10-30-11 05:08 PM
    But iPhone 4S battery life has absolutely nothing to do with RIM, wether it is positive or negative. How is iPhone 4S battery life BB news or a BB rumor?
    I don't disagree this thread shouldn't exist in this section,
    BUT with all the Negative posted about RIM, having a negative posted about the other platforms is something on the acceptable side of a BlackBerry FAN site,
    10-30-11 05:09 PM
    I don't disagree this thread shouldn't exist in this section,
    BUT with all the Negative posted about RIM, having a negative posted about the other platforms is something on the acceptable side of a BlackBerry FAN site,
    That is understandable.

I don't know how it hasn't been move yet.
    10-30-11 05:11 PM
    Actually the battery issues from a setting in the store to auto update. It polls iTunes and looks for any apps you may have downloaded on another device. My battery has been amazing since turning that feature off.

I have no issue with this information but, it seems that a lot of Fanboys of BB spend all day researching any issues with the new phone. If you spend that much time looking for stuff you may be obsessed. Most of the time it has already been posted. I mean really?

To repost and post and post again about the same issues says something about the posters........

7:00 and still have 70% left been off charger since about noon.
    Last edited by Accidental Post; 10-30-11 at 06:02 PM.
    10-30-11 05:58 PM
    .......not to mention there has not been a single BB phone released that did NOT have battery problems until a couple of o.s. updates later..
    10-30-11 06:05 PM
    My battery is fine. On par, if not better than my 9800. I have a charger at work, home, and in the car. As far as I'm concerned, it's a non-issue.
    Lol. You have chargers everywhere? That's what makes it fine?
    Jake2826, Jake Storm, AZ87 and 1 others like this.
    10-30-11 07:57 PM
    Lol. You have chargers everywhere? That's what makes it fine?
    I have the same. On normal usage, the chargers wouldn't be needed, but if you're streaming radio all day and such its nice to have them around.
    10-30-11 08:00 PM
    pretty sure most people have chargers at work, home and the car. its pretty dumb not to actually
    avt123 likes this.
    10-30-11 08:05 PM
86 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD