Ok so is there anyone else out there or no? What kind of apps do you use for your iphone? Free or paid? Hows does this great little thing help you out?
    Last edited by emscapt47; 09-10-10 at 12:47 PM.
    09-09-10 07:55 PM
    I use MPR to look up pt medications that aren't listed in my field guide. I also occasionally use Physician's R.A.F.T. for conversions and lab values. There isn't much to choose from for the BlackBerry, that's why I want an iPhone. lol
    09-10-10 10:09 AM
    Wiser, Epocrates, ERG, EMD PTE, 911 ToolKit
    09-10-10 02:18 PM
    Epocrates, NYS Penal Law, NYS VTL, JotNot Pro if you ever take an accident report for someone and feel like scanning a copy for them and emailing it, if they deserve it of course. DocToGo to keep track of my activity and overtime. GV Mobil to call the few people that leave scenes of accidents so they can get their selfish butts back to the scene (*67 works too but they may not pick up lol).
    09-12-10 07:29 PM
    Epocrates, NYS Penal Law, NYS VTL, JotNot Pro if you ever take an accident report for someone and feel like scanning a copy for them and emailing it, if they deserve it of course. DocToGo to keep track of my activity and overtime. GV Mobil to call the few people that leave scenes of accidents so they can get their selfish butts back to the scene (*67 works too but they may not pick up lol).
    Where in NYS you from?
    09-12-10 07:52 PM
    Where in NYS you from?
    NYPD Highway Patrol
    09-12-10 08:15 PM
    I use the 911 toolkit a lot because I currently in the Fire Academy. It has quizzes that cover every chapter that we go over. The questions are very similar to how they are worded on our tests.

It has many other goodies, too.
    09-13-10 04:04 PM
    Anyone else?
    09-14-10 06:25 PM
    Epocrates. Air medical here.
    09-29-10 09:04 AM
    Anyone else????
    01-05-11 06:36 AM
    01-14-11 04:04 PM
    I can't believe you people use some of these crap apps for work. I can see a law suite coming!! If you people can't do your jobs without an Iphone app, then you should quit and go into retail sales.

Did you cheat on the tests you had to take to get your job or did you just forget what you learned because you are slackers? At any rate, this is so sad you people have to use an app for your job.
    amazinglygraceless likes this.
    01-16-11 07:14 AM
    I can't believe you people use some of these crap apps for work. I can see a law suite coming!! If you people can't do your jobs without an Iphone app, then you should quit and go into retail sales.

Did you cheat on the tests you had to take to get your job or did you just forget what you learned because you are slackers? At any rate, this is so sad you people have to use an app for your job.
    First off noone said they NEEDED the apps they have some as refference and such not to do there jobs..

Let me guess your one of those folks who always wanted to be a FF/EMT/LEO and could never handle it so its easier to just bust balls instead?

You know this was going good till a TROLL like you has to come around and mess it all up..

I would love to see you take one of the test involved for one of these JOBS...

Get a life....lol....
    01-16-11 07:38 AM
    I am stating a fact!!!! If you can't do your job without an app, then perhaps you should NOT have that job. It is so pathetic that people need apps to do their jobs.

And talking about trolls, you should go back under the bridge. I am entitled to my opinion.

And for the record, I have taken MANY tests, all of which I studied for. Then as life goes on, you get a job and do your job well. I know my job, I know what I do and I do it well. Only slacker use apps because they don't know their jobs.

And I will prove to you that these people are slackers. They are so afraid to say where they are from, what job they do and their names because they know if someone turns them in for using apps and not knowing their jobs then they will get fired.

Any slackers want to step up to the plate and give out the info? I thought not!!

First off noone said they NEEDED the apps they have some as refference and such not to do there jobs..

Let me guess your one of those folks who always wanted to be a FF/EMT/LEO and could never handle it so its easier to just bust balls instead?

You know this was going good till a TROLL like you has to come around and mess it all up..

I would love to see you take one of the test involved for one of these JOBS...

Get a life....lol....
    01-16-11 08:16 AM
    I am stating a fact!!!! If you can't do your job without an app, then perhaps you should NOT have that job. It is so pathetic that people need apps to do their jobs.

And talking about trolls, you should go back under the bridge. I am entitled to my opinion.

And for the record, I have taken MANY tests, all of which I studied for. Then as life goes on, you get a job and do your job well. I know my job, I know what I do and I do it well. Only slacker use apps because they don't know their jobs.

And I will prove to you that these people are slackers. They are so afraid to say where they are from, what job they do and their names because they know if someone turns them in for using apps and not knowing their jobs then they will get fired.

Any slackers want to step up to the plate and give out the info? I thought not!!
    Who in there right mind is gonna give there name and where they work ect ect on a forum where TROLLS like you are..Ok this is done..Just go someplace else and bother them..Oh by test i mean ones that are not for mcdonalds or BK...lol..OK OK DOne just leave these folks alone they are pros at what they do..
    01-16-11 08:41 AM
    OMG!! So i have a funny note to add to this post. My husbands a Fire/Ems volunteer. Anyway I work at a hospital very closely with Doctors and MANY of them use apps!! One walks around permanently attached to an Ipod touch or his new obsession the Ipad!! So don't preach about ppl being to stupid to do their jobs with out references until you've done their jobs!!!
    01-18-11 09:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD