Well this post was first started in the news and rumors section of a BLACKBERRY forum.. So the first 10 or so reply's came from there... Also funny you mention that since I seen you many times post out of the Iphone section. . why are you trying to turn this post into something it's not? This guy him self posted on fb that he had to get a land line just to be able to make calls since he got the Iphone and that he needs a lot of chargers because it's always dying. Word is he wants to get rid of the Iphone and get a droid. So you tell me how this is a BB Vs Iphone thread?
    Most of the reply's are "who cares what this guy doe's". And this offended your Apple love???
    Stop trying to create drama when there's none

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Your right I have posted outside the iPhone forum. Back when I HAD a Curve I posted in the Blackberry section all the time. I got my iPhone in Dec and have not posted anywhere other then the iPhone forum since then. Next time you want to try and make a point make sure you know what you are talking about. BTW I got love for RIM as well, I just wish they would get their stuff together and make a really good consumer Berry.

Last post in a BB thread was 8/24/09
    Last edited by crackvegas78; 06-19-10 at 02:54 PM.
    06-19-10 02:47 PM
    LOL!!!! As if the RIM haters didn't spend massive amount of time talking about how RIM is dead/dying/in the midst of rigor mortis....

Nah......it's a free forum....folks go to the BBerry section to rant/moan/complain/plan RIM's funeral - so the opposite should be expected...

I do find the reasoning and the outcome ridiculous...the iPhone has many strengths, but battery life is not one of them.

Cheers....
    It's stupid either way. My whole feeling on the issue is that people that hate RIM should stay out of CB all together and people that hate Apple should stay out of the iPhone section of CB. It's just pointless.
    06-19-10 03:02 PM
    My Bad on that I was on mobile CB and I guess the beginning part of your name made me believe you were someone else.

Your right I have posted outside the iPhone forum. Back when I HAD a Curve I posted in the Blackberry section all the time. I got my iPhone in Dec and have not posted anywhere other then the iPhone forum since then. Next time you want to try and make a point make sure you know what you are talking about. BTW I got love for RIM as well, I just wish they would get their stuff together and make a really good consumer Berry.

Last post in a BB thread was 8/24/09
    06-19-10 04:15 PM
    My Bad on that I was on mobile CB and I guess the beginning part of your name made me believe you were someone else.
    No worries, and for the record I don't consider you to be an iPhone hater. In fact I think that you are one of the better members here on CB.
    06-19-10 04:57 PM
    Thanks . Definitely not an Iphone hater... And like you said if I hated the Iphone I wouldn't come in this section. Can't wait for the 4 to come to Canada. .

No worries, and for the record I don't consider you to be an iPhone hater. In fact I think that you are one of the better members here on CB.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-19-10 05:13 PM
    LOL!!!! As if the RIM haters didn't spend massive amount of time talking about how RIM is dead/dying/in the midst of rigor mortis....

Nah......it's a free forum....folks go to the BBerry section to rant/moan/complain/plan RIM's funeral - so the opposite should be expected...

I do find the reasoning and the outcome ridiculous...the iPhone has many strengths, but battery life is not one of them.

Cheers....
    You make it sound like the only RIM haters here are the ones who don't own RIM devices. That's not the case. The biggest flames come from those who still own a BB.

Also, where else is the RIM bashing suppose to happen? I can care less about it, but if people want to have an actual discussion on it, they probably want to keep it it he same forums the majority of the readers use.
    06-19-10 05:23 PM
    I think Mark Zuckerberg is a ******* douch bag. The dude is a straight up ******* **** off. The only reason he is ******** about the battery life is because he uses the iphone 5 times more often this his piece of **** blackberry.

But honestly, who give a **** about a ****** bag who can't even run facebook properly?
    06-19-10 10:39 PM
    He probably got tired of using the terribly horrible Facebook app that's on the BB's...
    06-20-10 10:39 AM
    Best one I have heard yet.

He probably got tired of using the terribly horrible Facebook app that's on the BB's...
    06-20-10 03:34 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD