I Upgraded my facebook app but for some reason it didn't work so I deleted it then went back into the app store and re downloaded it. Well now I can't login in! All day I have tried and it keeps saying unable to connect to facebook try again later. I shut the phone down and left it off and still can't login in. Anyone know why??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-10 05:17 PM
    Not sure man, try syncing your iPhone again and see if that helps.
    02-09-10 05:31 PM
    Facebook is having all kinds of issues today. Has nothing to do with the app.

Their message boards are littered with complaints. Even the website won't work
    correctly. They're "upgrading" the layout so there are all kinds of things going on.
    02-09-10 05:46 PM
    yep, I uninstalled and re installed..no luck on here either..it keeps saying "there was a problem while communicating with Facebook", good thing this app is free, or their would be h377 to pay...lol...hopefully it will be up and running soon. I'm still getting the notifications, just not able to access them via blackberry app. My internet on my laptop finally straightened out. At first I wasn't getting any updates on my news feeds, then it started working. I just want it to work on my bb, I can't access the internet at work...aye, yi,yi!!
    02-09-10 11:23 PM
    ever since the newest update facebook on the iphone for me and most has been wonky! sometimes i get push, sometimes i dont, and i get weird issues with the news feed or posting at times as well. i wish they would hurry up and just fix it.
    02-10-10 12:35 AM
    It's not really the iPhone update. It's facebook itself. They have a new website format and people are having all kinds of issues logging in and getting status updates.
    02-10-10 01:20 AM
    It's not really the iPhone update. It's facebook itself. They have a new website format and people are having all kinds of issues logging in and getting status updates.
    Yep I had problems with it all day too.
    02-10-10 01:37 AM
    i thought this was going to be about receiving different notifications in a foreign language.... thats the only issue I have on mine
    02-10-10 08:35 AM
    facebook app always has issues.
    02-11-10 12:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD