For 2 days now. ...When I try to update an app or download one on my iPad.... I get " Error 1004 please try again later.".... my ip4 is ok and so is my iPod touch (all on the same account).
    Any help would be appreciated. thx.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-11 08:26 PM
    I am on vacation and am trying to download a movie from iTunes and am getting the same thing. Just started happening. I read something about updating credit card and updating time. I see both are fine so don't know what the deal is.
    09-25-11 10:18 PM
    Wow that sucks. I did a "delete network settings" hoping that would fix it-- it didn't. Delete all settings is gonna give me alot of work to do. oh well.

09-26-11 05:50 AM
    did it..... Nothing!! What a **** off

09-26-11 10:27 AM
    Sign out of your iTunes account on the device, then sign back in again.....should fix it.
    09-26-11 11:05 AM
    Got it!!!! I saw something on YouTube about it. Get THIS..... you change the timezone. I'm gmt -5 (eastern Canada). I changed to Pacific time then back to my timezone and bam!!! all fixed. The guy who posted the video said he had had the same problem an tried all kinda stuff and nothing worked. He read about this and thought-- there is no logical reason why this would work, but it did. And it did for me too. Really peculiar. Thanks again for all the help guys. :-).

09-26-11 10:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD