I've been using only one email account until today. I had my signature setup with my name and email address. Earlier today I added my gmail account and I want to setup a signature in that account. Is it possible to have different signatures for each email accounts? When I send an email from my gmail account, I want the sig to have my name and THAT email address, not my other one.
    08-16-10 07:52 PM
    I have been wondering the same thing. I have my work signature typed in but I don't want it added to my gmail emails.

Edit: it looks like you need an app to do multiple signatures. Search the app store for "multiple email signatures".
    Last edited by sdmcwilliams; 08-16-10 at 09:10 PM.
    08-16-10 09:05 PM
    I have been wondering the same thing. I have my work signature typed in but I don't want it added to my gmail emails.

Edit: it looks like you need an app to do multiple signatures. Search the app store for "multiple email signatures".
    That's my point exactly.
    08-16-10 09:49 PM
    try an app called Xpandr. It gives you BB like shortcuts, type a special word, say !work and it pastes in a set signature.
    08-17-10 12:02 AM
    try an app called Xpandr. It gives you BB like shortcuts, type a special word, say !work and it pastes in a set signature.
    Thanks a lot, stuaw. Xpandr is just what I needed. I'm able to create short macros for my email sigs and I can also create macros to save a lot of typing in general in email and other apps.

Thanks again.
    08-17-10 12:42 AM
    No problem its a great app everyone should have to do various things with, not only signatures.
    08-17-10 12:52 AM
    That looks like the closest thing I've seen as a replacement for BB's Notepad app.
    08-17-10 06:46 AM
    Lol. There's an app for it.
    08-17-10 07:57 AM
    I searched for Xpandr in the app store, but can't find it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-10 08:20 AM

It's a Jailbreak app.
    08-17-10 08:33 AM

Search in Cydia for it. It costs 1.99, but it's well worth it.
    08-17-10 09:25 AM
    If no other reason its worth jailbreaking for, trust me. Google it and see how it works.
    08-17-10 10:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD