Hi I'm trying to send multiple pictures in 1 email but can only work out how to send 1 at a time. Is there a way to attach multiple pics?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-11 03:03 PM
    1 more thing. Is it possible to refresh a web page?

01-21-11 03:05 PM
    For email pics. You go In to your photos click that little square with an arrow on the top right corner. Then you could select up to 5 photo to email at a time. Click share and chose email as the option

To refresh a web page. There's a refresh arrow ( like a circle ) in safaris search bar
    Last edited by TheBBman; 01-21-11 at 04:43 PM.
    01-21-11 04:40 PM
    Hi I'm trying to send multiple pictures in 1 email but can only work out how to send 1 at a time. Is there a way to attach multiple pics?

open photos, camera roll, and in the upper right corner, there is the share icon, click on that, and now you can select multiple pictures to be emailed.

1 more thing. Is it possible to refresh a web page?

scroll up to the top of the page you are viewing, so you would see the address bar of the web browser. touching that little arrow, pointing around in a circle at the end of the web address should do the trick.
    01-21-11 04:44 PM
    That's exactly what I needed. Thanks guys!! Everytime I think "my blackberry could do it" there has been a way for the iPhone to do it. So glad I made the change now!

01-21-11 07:17 PM
    That's exactly what I needed. Thanks guys!! Everytime I think "my blackberry could do it" there has been a way for the iPhone to do it. So glad I made the change now!

You can also do wifi transfers, let that be documents of any kind, videos and pictures.

For everything else (other than pictures) I recommend multiple downloader, which will give you a wifi transfer (without jailbreaking) to your pc. (free)
    Multiple Downloader - Download,View,Play,Share Files for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

for pictures I recommend wifi photo transfer (free). while you can use the multiple downloader, this is a lot faster to check out your pictures, you just gotta enter a web address to see all your pics on your phone:

WiFi Photo Transfer for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

for sending over documents and creating new ones, there is Documents 2 (free edition), also capable of wifi transferring.

DOCUMENTS 2 FREE (Spreadsheet, Text Edit, Preview, Email, Wi-Fi) for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
    Last edited by Shodan775; 01-21-11 at 08:28 PM.
    01-21-11 08:24 PM
    Will documents 2 allow me to save excel, PDF and word dogs to my phone? If someone emails me a document I've not yet found a way to save it and have had to just keep the email

01-22-11 02:00 AM
    Haha I meant docs not dogs still got to get used to typing on this phone

01-22-11 02:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD