Hi, I'm soon to be new to iphone as I'm switching from a 9700 untill QNX hits the market and I was wondering if I could have my bb email pushed to my new iphone the same as hotmail or gmail would be. Is this possible or does bb email go through the bis server only? Hope so, a lot of contacts n such us that email as my primary. Thx.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-11 06:07 PM
    08-25-11 06:09 PM

just to add to this... you can forward all future email but i dont think there is a way to send all the old mail to a new address.

to forward the new mail you can either do that from email settings on the phone or from the BIS website.
    08-25-11 08:11 PM
    Moving from Blackberry to iPhone, there's another consideration to note on Mail - if you do emails that you routinely attach files (like docs) to on your Blackberry (either as a new message or a reply), there is no such ability within the iPhone's Mail program.
    Counter-intuitively, you need to open the file you intend to send in whatever program that might be (say, Photos or Docs2Go) and then start the email process from there. And there is no way to attach it to an active email.

Enormous pain in the **** and another niggling thing to suggest that the iPhone's OS isn't really intended for business yet.
    08-26-11 11:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD