If you get an e-mail on the iPhone does it come up on the screen like on a BlackBerry or do you need to log onto your e-mail account?

Also a Bell Mobility rep told me since the e-mail set up is different compared to a BlackBerry e-mail set up it could take longer for your e-mails to show up on the iPhone once they are sent. So I am just wondering is that true?
    08-08-10 12:58 PM
    I'm also interested in this question as well. Upgrade is coming up soon and although Verizon doesn't offer the iPhone (as of now), I'm just checking out all other phones.
    08-08-10 01:23 PM
    You get a notificatiom on your screen when you receive an email. I have my home email, and gmail on my i4, and honestly, I can tell no difference between the speed of my i4's email and that of my 9700.
    08-08-10 01:56 PM
    You get a little red circle thing with the amount of new emails you have on your email icon. Also you could set up 1 account as exchange and that will push to your phone like blackberry..... But only one account. The rest will fetch mail every 15 min if you want.
    It's pretty good the email on iPhone. If you need push on all your email accounts then bb would be a better device for you.
    08-08-10 02:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD