To tell you the truth until Apple stops jailbreaking I'll start to complain.

I'm happy with my jailbroken iPhone. I use backrounder for a couple of things, but
    not at all the time. The notification system is a must. I love it. Apple will add these
    things eventually anyway.
    11-11-09 12:16 PM
    The problem is having to jail break in the first place.. you are basically limiting what features Apple brings to the tables because of the JB.

If Apple brings a central notification system, you now have to choose between that, or your functional jailbroken device..

All I really care about now is central notifications and running apps in the BG, even if it's 1 or 2 apps.. this is a MUST or Apple will begin to lose people in massive amounts to Android.

I'm already going to be porting my # to VZ and using a Droid.. I like it that much.
    11-11-09 12:35 PM
    The problem is having to jail break in the first place.. you are basically limiting what features Apple brings to the tables because of the JB.
    With a jailbreak you're actually enhancing the features that Apple brings to
    the table on the iPhone.
    11-11-09 12:39 PM
    With a jailbreak you're actually enhancing the features that Apple brings to
    the table on the iPhone.
    oh no doubt, but I was referring to after Apple brings a new feature to the OS.

You're stuck with a decision of either do I update and lose my JB apps? or keep it JB'ed and not use, let's say, central notifications?

sucks.
    11-11-09 12:47 PM
    oh no doubt, but I was referring to after Apple brings a new feature to the OS.

You're stuck with a decision of either do I update and lose my JB apps? or keep it JB'ed and not use, let's say, central notifications?

sucks.
    Ok I get you now. Yeah it is frustrating but I have no other choice. Either
    I shell out the 4 bucks or so to backup the apps and re-install after the
    update or just re-install everything back. Since I don't have many JB apps
    installed it's not a problem for me.
    11-11-09 12:53 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD