Interesting

Verizon to charge for Exchange access on the DROID, probably on the honor system

Sounds like users are in for a real let down from a supposedly "newly open" carrier. $15/month for Exchange? Wow, thats highway robbery. Sounds like the "newly open" carrier isnt so open devising such a policy, or just plans to stick it to you in other ways like this.
    11-02-09 05:31 PM
    Even better kicker to this story, lets slap a $350, as of Nov 15th, ETF on this and other high end phones (Storm2, Touch Pro2)

Go VZW, got a map for why youre prices are getting ASTRONOMICAL now?
    11-03-09 06:29 PM
    They always charged extra for Exchange...and this new ETF thing is a bit excessive. I used to buy new phones all the time (at full retail), but they just lost that part of their business from me, just because I don't agree with their new policy direction.
    11-03-09 06:42 PM
    its just a very hypocritical approach to their new "open" mentality. Sounds like all they want is your $$ and more of it now.

Coverage is great and all. But it really doesnt matter to the majority of the popoulation who stay in their home areas, go to work, home, the store etc.

People are brainwashed into this map mentality that a bigger map means their carrier is "better." Its only better if you go to those places! Otherwise its just a fictitious statistic!
    11-03-09 06:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD