Still considering making the switch and was wondering if you ever find emails on your computer that your iphone didn't receive?
    Sitting here a little annoyed because I'm stuck in the office because BIS is down and my BB isn't receiving any emails.
    I guess this is one area where having an iphone would definitely be better.
    10-12-11 08:14 AM
    Nope have never missed one........but the BB folks are hating life right now......
    10-12-11 08:58 AM
    same here never missed or had an email delayed. I'm using 2 exchange accounts for work and a personal gmail account.
    10-12-11 09:00 AM
    I've never missed an email. I don't get the blinking light and immediate notification when one comes in, but most of my personal emails don't require an immediate response anyway.
    10-12-11 09:22 AM
    I've never missed an email. I don't get the blinking light and immediate notification when one comes in, but most of my personal emails don't require an immediate response anyway.

you should get the immediate ringtone and vibrate as soon as a email comes in.
    10-12-11 11:14 AM
    my mom's does, it always goes to the computer but sometimes it misses the phone.
    10-12-11 11:27 AM
    same here never missed or had an email delayed. I'm using 2 exchange accounts for work and a personal gmail account.
    Is this a difficult process to enable? I will be setting up my 4S to work the same way, exchange for both work and gmail. I was told that you need to use exchange for gmail to get true push email.

Can you separate the email boxes? I don't mind a merged one but want the ability to see them separately.
    10-12-11 11:59 AM
    Lately, my ip4 has been putting my BB to shame.
    10-12-11 01:18 PM
    my mom's does, it always goes to the computer but sometimes it misses the phone.
    then she has something setup wrong. My company just replaced all their blackberries (53 of em) with iOS devices earlier this year and none have missed an email.

Is this a difficult process to enable? I will be setting up my 4S to work the same way, exchange for both work and gmail. I was told that you need to use exchange for gmail to get true push email.

Can you separate the email boxes? I don't mind a merged one but want the ability to see them separately.
    yeah its almost idiotproof(almost). your able to see each individual inbox as well as a inbox that includes all the email accounts on the phone. You used to have to use the exchange setup to get true push but that is no longer the case. When you setup the account it will ask you what kind of account it is.... Yahoo, gmail, exhcange, iCloud...ETC just choose gmail and follow the instructions.
    Last edited by zyiro; 10-12-11 at 01:28 PM.
    10-12-11 01:24 PM
    Nope have never missed one........but the BB folks are hating life right now......
    Now don't you go all hatin' and stuff AP, you "used" to be one of us, lol.

How you been my old friend? Hope all is well for you and yours!

BTW, no problems for me or anyone that I have talked to so far anyway...

CAIN 2012 huh... maybe, who knows?

Shadoobie Shattered, Shattered. Uh-huh!!
    10-12-11 01:50 PM
    LMAO Shadoobie...how ya been?

Yes I did then I saw the light.......

Hope you have been doing good and family is all well also.

You wussed and got a PB..........
    10-12-11 02:11 PM
    LMAO Shadoobie...how ya been?

Yes I did then I saw the light.......

Hope you have been doing good and family is all well also.

You wussed and got a PB..........
    Yeah, all is good.

PlayBook bridged to my Bold 9650 is the balls man! Ima wait til end of year (or first of next year, whatever) for QNX phones to be announced, then start looking at ALL my options, PB is just something to play around with for fun in the mean time, plus I only paid $199 for it.

Shadoobie
    10-12-11 05:12 PM
    Never missed one here
    10-13-11 09:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD