Anyone having trouble? Since the update the news feed now mirrors the new mobile site. Keep running into trouble sometimes on refreshes and reloads when I get "no Internet connection" error messages.
    04-09-11 05:20 PM
    I'm having the same issues and I do not like the update at all..
    04-10-11 10:26 AM
    Yeah, for how popular Facebook and the iPhone/iPod Touch are...why does the app suck?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-11 04:29 PM
    With all the complaining that people have made in the past regarding the app, this is the first time I've ever had a legitimate complaint. I'm sure these issues will be fixed. The mobile set up is brand new so I guess we gotta expect things like this.
    04-10-11 06:01 PM
    I often get no internet connection errors and it often will crash the first time I load it - then it works the next time.

Hope they fix it.
    04-10-11 09:37 PM
    i rarely face any issues with the 2.0 beta zone release of facebook. Depends on your carrier I guess too.
    04-10-11 10:08 PM
    I haven't had connection issues but I don't like some of the changes they made to it. I only had mine to show Status updates and when a person uploaded a link to a news article or something it would show as a status update which I liked since I often share article links. But now it doesn't anymore. So in order to see status updates and links and stuff I either have to toggle between status updates and links or see everything, including when my friends become friends with others. It's so annoying now.
    Last edited by scorpiodsu; 04-11-11 at 09:26 AM.
    04-11-11 08:58 AM
    In my opinion, Facebook sucks, with or without the app. Too much information getting out to too many people, and a lot of the time by accidentally using the wrong settings or hitting the wrong key!!!
    04-11-11 09:22 AM
    The new update really sucks as well as the mobile web version. I used to be able to delete postings and comments in the mobile web version but can't now.

My settings are locked down tighter then a ants a$$
    04-11-11 11:24 AM
    The new update really sucks as well as the mobile web version. I used to be able to delete postings and comments in the mobile web version but can't now.

My settings are locked down tighter then a ants a$$
    The mobile version acts like the app. You can swipe to delete.
    04-11-11 11:26 AM
    It seems to have improved since the day I started this thread.

How about you?
    04-12-11 12:12 PM
    I still can't get da news feed and chat to load up...

04-12-11 01:34 PM
    all versions of the Facebook app for the iPhone have always had one issue or another.

But, with this latest one, they haven't failed to continue this feat. I notice when you press notifications, you almost have to press\click it two or three times before it takes you to said page. Most annoying...

I won't go into all the other known issues, like seeing comments, and seeing photos, etc. I'm sure we've all endured that already.
    04-14-11 11:31 AM
    all versions of the Facebook app for the iPhone have always had one issue or another.

But, with this latest one, they haven't failed to continue this feat. I notice when you press notifications, you almost have to press\click it two or three times before it takes you to said page. Most annoying...

I won't go into all the other known issues, like seeing comments, and seeing photos, etc. I'm sure we've all endured that already.
    And once in the notifications it takes FOREVER for the new ones to load.
    Whether on WiFi or 3G.
    04-14-11 12:12 PM
    I actually haven't had any problems with it. Or maybe I just haven't noticed the problems. I like how you can "like" the comments on statuses now.

04-17-11 06:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD