08-26-10 03:40 PM
34 12
tools
    I have a macbook pro which is absolutely amazing which gave me the urge to buy an iphone but I'm currently sitting tight with a bold

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-10 06:29 PM
    Ive had Mac's since the rainbow apple days ha
    08-25-10 07:00 PM
    The iMac with the 21.5 inch screen will be my Xmas present to myself. Awesome, fast, fabulous machine. Sorry I waited so long. I'm sick of the PC.
    That's a really sweet machine, and now you can get the i core intels in them. I hope they put them in the macbook pros soon.
    08-25-10 08:26 PM
    I hope they put them in the macbook pros soon.
    Intel Core i5/i7 CPUs have been available in the 15"/17" MBP Line since April of this year. I have a 17" 2.66 GHz Core i7 MBP with 8 GB DDR3 RAM. The thing flies. If Apple ever decides to put Quad Core iX CPUs in the MPB Line, look out!
    08-25-10 09:03 PM
    Definitely does... will either be a birthday gift or Christmas
    gift to myself or from my lady (if I have one at the time lol).

After getting the original iPhone on launch back in 2007, it
    made me look into the mac os and seen how much smoother
    everything was. Accessories, applications and the computer
    itself were always the deterrent as the prices are a bit steep.

I've had the money, but I always felt my XPS was enough. I
    had gotten prior to the iPhone being enough. In fact, to this
    day, I feel it's up there with some of the top computers.

Moving to a new place where I'll have a spot for a few toys,
    so I'll definitely be getting an MacBook Pro and iMac.
    08-26-10 12:10 AM
    It gives me an urge to eat an apple.

I would buy a apple computer if it wasnt so %#$# expensive.
    08-26-10 12:52 AM
    I had a macbook before I had an iPhone. Buying an iPod is 2006 made me want to switch from my slow Dell to a Mac. I haven't been back since. I don't plan on ever going back to Windows. I have had two macbooks since then. I upgraded to a Macbook Pro in the fall of 2008. Not because it was getting old and slow. I just needed more room, and wanted a bigger screen. It still works great. Hasn't slowed down at all. Works just like it did when I took it out of the box. Very easy to transfer all my music, files, etc to my new Macbook pro too. I have Windows computers at work, and every day I get frustrated at something about the software. No virus software that needs updating and costs money. No resets or drivers when you get a new printer, camera, etc. Helpful and nice people when you call up for help. You are calling the USA and not India for tech support. I have a few friends who say the same thing. They won't go back to a Windows PC after owning a Mac. If well taken care of, there computers last much longer then Windows PCs. They are so easy to use and user friendly to newcomers or the non computer savvy. Boot up time is so fast too. I used to have to start my Dell up before I would shower and get dressed in the morning. By the time I was done my Dell would be ready to use. It takes about 10 seconds for my Mac to be ready to start doing what I need to do.
    Now I have my iPhone 4 and I am all set. After having an iphone for about a year and a half, I won't go back to Blackberries. I love how everything is in synch and works great together.

Brandie
    08-26-10 08:23 AM
    I have a Mac and don't think I will ever go back to PC again. I am also a Bold 9650 owner and I've considered going iPhone but the ?'s functionality and keyboard far surpasses what an iPhone could do for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-10 09:26 AM
    Have mac + have sync issues with my tour, well, every bb I've owned + crappy browser + eyes getting older + ATT coming to my town soon = ip4.
    08-26-10 03:40 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD