Is there any downside to using this feature? it came useful a dozen of times where i zoomed out while editing many of the photos i took with my 11 Pro on a recent hiking trip and when i zoomed out the massive wide image that came as a result was much nicer than the original photo i within the standard 4:3 frame. Does the iPhone basically "stitch" the original photo that was taken with my iPhone's 11 Pro's main lens along with image data that was captured by the ultra wide lens while taking the photo and its all basically stitched together?

How does it work videos? (I dont see a way of editing a video to reveal out of frame data captured during a Video recording)
    10-28-19 10:17 PM
    Is there any downside to using this feature? it came useful a dozen of times where i zoomed out while editing many of the photos i took with my 11 Pro on a recent hiking trip and when i zoomed out the massive wide image that came as a result was much nicer than the original photo i within the standard 4:3 frame. Does the iPhone basically "stitch" the original photo that was taken with my iPhone's 11 Pro's main lens along with image data that was captured by the ultra wide lens while taking the photo and its all basically stitched together?

How does it work videos? (I dont see a way of editing a video to reveal out of frame data captured during a Video recording)
    You keep posting Apple questions here. Why not use the sister-site iMore instead? This is a BlackBerry site.
    10-28-19 11:09 PM
    Noted, but I just wanted the best answer for my questions regarding my iPhone and I don't see any wrong about it. I also use other iPhone friendly forums as well. So I am trying to get answers and I don't see any wrong about it.
    10-31-19 10:54 AM
    Noted, but I just wanted the best answer for my questions regarding my iPhone and I don't see any wrong about it. I also use other iPhone friendly forums as well. So I am trying to get answers and I don't see any wrong about it.
    Conite's actually being helpful. Most of us here use BlackBerry as primary device or have like myself until recently. It's why you're not getting quicker responses. Many users simply don't answer questions for Android/iOS devices since not BlackBerry hardware.

For anything beyond the absolute basic questions, iMore has far more experienced user participants that I'll find quicker answers from. Same thing for non-BBAndroid phones and Windows OS questions. Android Central and Windows Central along with iMore and CrackBerry all use the same login and password information.
    Stephanie Medlock likes this.
    10-31-19 12:12 PM
    In that matter, I think you are right.
    10-31-19 12:17 PM