So i was using turbo Sim with t-mobile my iphone. but recently i had to restore it for some reason. ( it had charging problems, o i decided to restore it).

But now how do i make it to work with t-mobile?
    i already have turbo Sim card.

i don't want to jailbreak please.

thanks.
    11-13-09 09:32 PM
    I think you are out of luck if you updated to 3.1.2. This Baseband can only be unlocked with software ie jailbreaking and then unlocking.
    11-14-09 11:25 AM
    So i was using turbo Sim with t-mobile my iphone. but recently i had to restore it for some reason. ( it had charging problems, o i decided to restore it).

thanks.
    If the turbosim worked with the 4.x baseband, restore using a custom 3.1.2 firmware to maintain the baseband, then you won't have to jailbreak
    11-14-09 12:43 PM

thanks.
    why don't you want the iphone to be jailbroken ?
    any particular reason?
    if not it will be easily unlocked using blacksnow
    11-18-09 11:53 AM
    turbo sims are useless against the new firmware, I remember the turbo sim was used for firmware 2.2.1 correct me if im wrong. just jailbreak it and unlock via software. make it rain with blackra1n =]
    11-25-09 11:16 AM
    Yeah but doesn't jailbroken make ya phone run slower? My 3g takes 10 seconds to load message folder while unbroken or in safe mode it takes 3 seconds. Weird...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-09 12:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD