I've had an ipod before getting my iphone recently. With my songs,I have an 'ipod music' folder on a portable hard drive that all my music is in and then I would upload to my library. I just purchased my first song from itunes and want to make sure I get it to that location on the harddrive as well. How can I do that? When I just dragged it to the folder its there as another format and if I click on it from my folder it doesn't play like my other music does.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-09 02:18 PM
    I've had an ipod before getting my iphone recently. With my songs,I have an 'ipod music' folder on a portable hard drive that all my music is in and then I would upload to my library. I just purchased my first song from itunes and want to make sure I get it to that location on the harddrive as well. How can I do that? When I just dragged it to the folder its there as another format and if I click on it from my folder it doesn't play like my other music does.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    It will save it here: C:\Users\user name\Music\iTunes, unless you changed it.
    12-07-09 04:33 PM
    That just brings me right back to itunes, it doesn't give me an actual file of the song.
    12-07-09 08:47 PM
    The file type its being saved as is m4a. This is the one where if i click on it it doesn't play like the other songs in the folder and they are all mp3.
    12-07-09 09:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD