Do Iphone users on average, have to get as many warranty replacements as BB users? If so, what would be the IPhone vs. BB replacement ratio? 1:10? 2:1? etc. Just curious...
    07-28-09 02:46 AM
    I've had my 3G since September and it's in close to tAmesame condition as when I bought it. I believe you only get a 1 year warranty from date of purchase through Apple. With very few moving parts I would assume they don't break very often. Unless you drop or sit on it since te whole front face is a piece of glass.

-Sent from my iPhone
    07-28-09 09:57 AM
    I would estimate the ratio would be like 1:3 iphone to bberry, but bberry has more moving parts ( the keys/trackballs ) so of course those parts have a higher chance to malfunction then the touch screen on the iphone....
    07-28-09 03:19 PM
    I had 4 iPhone replacements, 1 BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-09 06:51 AM
    Depends on the blackberry. If it's a Storm then the Storm-iPhone ratio will be a lot higher than a Curve-iPhone ratio. But as the user stated above, blackberries have more moving parts so the chances of hardware malfunction are greater. I never had to replace any of my iphone and I have had all 3 gens. I've had every blackberry from the 8700 series to the Storm and the only one I had to replace was a Curve. Each device except the Storm was used at least 4 months. Couldn't stand the Storm for longer than 2 weeks lol.
    07-29-09 09:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD