New to the iPhone family and not too sure if themes exist like within the BB OS. Can anyone help and if so any suggestions and last question, can it be done ota? Thanks!
    10-09-11 10:54 AM
    You must jailbreak your iOS device to change themes. Much in the same way you have to root an Android to achieve similar results. Just google untethered jailbreak for your particular device's iOS. Relatively simple procedure. You can jailbreak via OTA in most cases, then when you achieve JB, the themes, apps, etc will come OTA also.
    10-09-11 12:48 PM
    Oh goodness that is way high tech for me.
    10-09-11 01:01 PM
    How do I know which website to trust?
    10-09-11 01:39 PM
    PM responded to. Not too high tech, in a lot of cases its a one click jailbreak. Just holler.
    10-09-11 01:58 PM
    Nah... Pilsbury is right. Rooting is really simple, and jailbreaking is even simpler, IMHO. Took me minutes to JB a friend's phone, and I didn't even have an iPhone at the time.
    10-09-11 03:32 PM
    What do you mean by themes? Like ringtones sound effects and all? You can get apps with wallpapers without jailbreaking, and apps to create your own ringtones without jailbreaking, but I dunno about "themes."
    10-09-11 03:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD