Well after thinking about this for a while I have decided that in a couple of weeks I will be giving up my BlackBerry Tour for the iPhone. Now the question is do I go for the 3GS or the new iPhone 4? Obviously I know that the 4 will be a bit better since it's brand new, however I know one feature I would not use is the video chatting. One thing for sure is I will want to get the 32GB of either version so my question is since Bell Mobility will be selling the 3GS on sale is the money I would be saving worth to get it or should I just spend a little mroe and get the iPhone 4?
    Last edited by Cujo31; 08-06-10 at 09:59 PM.
    08-06-10 09:57 PM
    dude spring for the 4. it is AMAZING... i have a 3gs & a 4 and you'll be kicking yourself if u dont get the 4, i also had a bb tour. fail.lol
    08-06-10 10:03 PM
    ditto. I had a 3G before I got this, it's superior on so many levels it would take a page to list. Besides that, the resale value should you ever decide to sell it, will be double what you will get from a 3g or 3Gs. AMAZING device, and I was a hardcore berry user.
    08-06-10 10:13 PM
    I would definitely pick the iPhone 4 over the 3G[S] if not for the Retina Display alone. iPhone 4 is faster, sexier, better reception among many other features.
    08-06-10 11:56 PM
    Definitely get the 4. I have both and the 4 is worth the extra money, if only for the better display and better batt life.
    08-07-10 12:00 AM
    The two biggest selling points for me were the retina display and the better battery life. Both blow my 3GS out of the water. Get the 4.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-10 12:08 AM
    I have to agree with everyone here. If you could spend the little extra I say get the 4. The screen is Anazing. It make every other phone look old after you use the 4 lol. And the battery ( big thing for me ) is much and I mean MUCH better for me.
    FaceTime is nice to have.... Not something I need but I have been using it these past 2 days and I enjoy the option to have it.
    I really don't think you will regret the ip4. Great device.
    08-07-10 12:46 AM
    Thanks to all who replied and the more I think about it I will be getting the iPhone 4.
    08-07-10 10:40 AM
    I would go with the iP4.

Better battery life
    Best screen available
    Optimizes for iOS4
    Faster
    Better camera

Just to name a few reasons.

I also had a BB Bold and just got a iP4. Glad I made the switch. Wasn't sure how I would like typing on the virtual keyboard over the physical on my BB has but after a few days I LOVE the onscreen keyboard and can type just as fast if not faster with it.
    Last edited by Moonbaseone; 08-07-10 at 12:58 PM.
    08-07-10 12:54 PM
    yes cujo definitely go with the iphone 4, if you're only going to be paying a little more, why not make the jump? a better phone overall!
    08-07-10 12:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD