So I have the storm 1 which I hate. It is possibly the worst phone I have ever used. I love Verizon service though and will not switch. Do I want to wait and hope that Verizon gets the I phone or should I get the droid. What I am hoping is that someone who has used both can tell be the pro and con of each. Thanks in advanced

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-10 08:49 PM
    I know you have heard all the rumors of Verizon getting the iPhone, but that's all they are, rumors. If Verizon does get the iPhone it won't be until LTE is in full swing.
    05-13-10 10:19 PM
    You should really try the S2 for a 30 day trial period. It should fix most if not all of your irks, and can run Blackberry 6.

worth a shot
    05-13-10 11:35 PM
    I will never give BB money again. This phone was the biggest waste of money. It should never have been released. The softwere on it was horrible and the updates have only made it bearable. I am sick of ****ty browsing truncated emails and frozen screen or stopwatch.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-10 11:51 PM
    I dont think I made it clear. We will NOT be getting anything by BB. At least for a few years. The problems we have had with out phones is ridiulous! i have heard of the storm 2 having problems, andthebold having problems. fixable problems maybe.I dont want to fix some thing i want it to work out of the box. I have heard that the Iphone does this as does th MOTO Droid.
    05-14-10 04:49 AM
    Get the Droid then because you will be waiting a long time for a Verizon iPhone. You should do some research first though, as I have heard problems with the Droid. Just be sure what your getting into.

And yes, you made it clear that you won't be getting a BB two posts in a row.
    05-14-10 05:05 AM
    To the OP, the Droid Incredible is supposed to be an amazing phone. I think it comes out next month so if I were in your shoes I would look into that one. No reason to wait for the iPhone on VZW since it is not going to be until 2011-12 for that to happen.
    05-14-10 05:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD