So Many Diff Colors To Choose From. Which One Will You Get?

05-22-10 09:03 PM
    its just a mockup of the possibility of having other colors
    05-22-10 09:26 PM
    Those are nice colors, but I would still purchase the White.
    The others are too light.
    05-22-10 09:28 PM
    i like the white and blue
    05-22-10 10:42 PM
    I'd take the Black. I hate the White front. If I could have a Black front and White back, I'd be happy.
    05-22-10 10:46 PM
    I really like the white. May have to get white if it's an option. Something different. All my devices have been black.
    05-23-10 06:11 AM
    I didn't like the white front at first but it's starting to grow on me. I still might just stick with the all black one when it comes out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-23-10 10:52 AM
    I'd take the Black. I hate the White front. If I could have a Black front and White back, I'd be happy.
    You hit it on the nose... I like my 3Gs in white right now, but that's definitely took much white if they were to release them looking like the above.

I like the pink; wish it was more light and not so much hot pink
    05-23-10 11:56 AM
    *squeal*

I love that pink. lol

I just wish/hope they aren't using that body style, I like the current one. Even tho this will be my first Iphone. lol
    05-23-10 01:32 PM
    Wait, it's going to be 64 GB??
    05-23-10 01:35 PM
    *squeal*

I love that pink. lol

I just wish/hope they aren't using that body style, I like the current one. Even tho this will be my first Iphone. lol
    Sorry, but that is the way they are going to look when they come out. I didn't like it at first but now I really dig the new look of the iPhone HD/4G
    05-23-10 06:29 PM
    Sorry, but that is the way they are going to look when they come out. I didn't like it at first but now I really dig the new look of the iPhone HD/4G
    I'm the opposite. I thought it looked better at first but then I came to realize how much worse it looked.

It looks cheap. No glossy or aluminum back. No silver chrome bezel. Just flat....meh.... I wouldn't upgrade if I had a 3G or 3GS.
    05-23-10 06:37 PM
    I personally think every phone looks better in black, and this iphone is no different.
    05-23-10 09:01 PM
    I'm the opposite. I thought it looked better at first but then I came to realize how much worse it looked.

It looks cheap. No glossy or aluminum back. No silver chrome bezel. Just flat....meh.... I wouldn't upgrade if I had a 3G or 3GS.
    I can see your point, but when you look at say the macbook pro the new iPhone seems to be in the same line as it when it comes to the design.
    05-23-10 10:49 PM
    This iPhone looks formal unlike my fun-looking 3G.
    I've waited for this to compare it with the Bold 9700. As I already have a good iPhone no need for another.
    05-24-10 04:24 AM
    I may go for the white as long as there is the chrome around the sides. Some renderings showed an all white device. That I would not like.
    05-24-10 05:18 AM
    Awww booo! lol

I guess, it will grow on me. I've never owned an iphone yet so I know it won't matter once I get her in my hands. lol

05-24-10 10:58 AM
    If I upgrade, it will live in a case or skin, so color doesn't matter to me.
    05-24-10 02:40 PM
    I'd go for the darker green color. This new generation looks much more professional then the 3G or the 3GS however to me it looks cheap. I have the iPad so the apple system is growing on me but I want to make sure it's of good build before I spring for one, if not I'm going to have to just stick with my quality built yet aging os build blackberry until something better surfaces. So I really hope this is a solid feeling build.
    05-24-10 07:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD