I know I am missing the obvious here. Can someone please tell me how to delete pictures on my Iphone 4s. Please treat me like a kid and use small words. I have tried Itunes (which I am still not 100% sure how to use) and could not find out how to do it. Heck, I couldn't even figure out how to find the pictures on Itune.

I am coming from a Blackberry for the past 5 years so please understand that my head has been somewhere else. I like the Iphone, just need to get as comfortable with it.

Thank you,
    Travis
    10-24-11 06:51 AM
    Open the picture in camera roll.

Tap the picture and you should see a trash can in the lower right corner.

Tap the trash can and the picture will fall into the trashcan.

Welcome aboard..
    10-24-11 08:08 AM
    If your talking about ones not on your camera roll they have to be deleted off the computer/taken out of the folder connected to iTunes.
    10-24-11 08:33 AM
    So there is now way for me to delete pictures from my camara without deleting them from my computer?
    10-24-11 12:51 PM
    Wait.

Your pictures on your iPhone or your PC?
    10-24-11 12:59 PM
    They are on both. When I signed up for Itunes, they all copied to my Iphone from my computer. I now have pictures on my phone that I only want on my computer. I have tried to find my pictures in Itunes to delete but don't see how to do this. I am sure there is something I am missing here, just don't know what.
    10-24-11 01:33 PM
    PC or Mac?
    10-24-11 02:15 PM
    Never mind open itunes with your phone plugged in go to pictures and uncheck sync photos. Pictures stay on PC and leave the phone.

then apply then sync.........

Thats how it works on my Mac
    10-24-11 02:16 PM
    That is what I thought. Thanks for the help. Unfortunately you have to delete the whole folder. You can't delete just certain pictures. I was hoping to just delete some, not all of the pictures.

Again, thanks for the help. Gotta love this forum!!
    10-24-11 03:26 PM
    Open the picture in camera roll.

Tap the picture and you should see a trash can in the lower right corner.
    10-25-11 04:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD