My wife just got her e-mails working again, and there are about 3500 on her IPhone 3GS. Is there any way to delete them all at once? This is just from the phone, as she has been deleting them on her MAC. Thanks.
    10-20-10 10:15 PM
    Im not aware of a mass delete for emails. You can mass delete your trash email folder for the email account, but not until you delete them from the list. At least on the i4. You have to select each one on the screen, and then delete. Unless there's a way to view them on your PC and delete them faster like that, if there is Im not aware of it.
    Last edited by pilsbury; 10-20-10 at 10:54 PM.
    10-20-10 10:47 PM
    Im not aware of a mass delete for emails. You can mass delete your trash email folder for the email account, but not until you delete them from the list. At least on the i4. You have to select each one on the screen, and then delete. Unless there's a way to view them on your PC and delete them faster like that, if there is Im not aware of it.
    You can delete all e-mails on phone from your pc. In my wife's case, 3500 e-mails took about 15 minutes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-10 01:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD