I am loading apps onto my moms iphone but & well she need the sms feature but it doesn't have the default sms app, is there a way I could get it?
    02-14-10 08:27 AM
    I am loading apps onto my moms iphone but & well she need the sms feature but it doesn't have the default sms app, is there a way I could get it?
    Okay slow down, what are you trying to ask? Are you saying that her iPhone is missing the SMS icon? I am not even sure if it is possible to remove the native apps from an iPhone unless you JB it, even then I am not sure it can be done. A little more info and I am sure one of the awesome members of the Crack Nation will be able to help you out.
    02-14-10 11:43 AM
    Okay slow down, what are you trying to ask? Are you saying that her iPhone is missing the SMS icon? I am not even sure if it is possible to remove the native apps from an iPhone unless you JB it, even then I am not sure it can be done. A little more info and I am sure one of the awesome members of the Crack Nation will be able to help you out.
    I can't see how the sms/mms icon can be missing either unless it is possibly a jailbreak issue.
    02-14-10 12:14 PM
    sms icon is defaulted on the dock. UNLESS you have an ipod touch which would not have an SMS Icon.
    02-15-10 04:33 PM
    Make sure it's an iPhone and not a touch... the touch does not have SMS.

If it is indeed an iPhone, then was it jailbroken? I actually use biteSMS instead of the default app and love it.
    02-15-10 04:44 PM
    sms icon is defaulted on the dock. UNLESS you have an ipod touch which would not have an SMS Icon.
    Make sure it's an iPhone and not a touch... the touch does not have SMS.

If it is indeed an iPhone, then was it jailbroken? I actually use biteSMS instead of the default app and love it.
    I am sooo sure that I know what's an iPhone & an iPod Touch.
    I'm not dumb you know....Anyways- I was looking in the hide icons section of the SBSettings & It was hidden so It's back now...Thanks for the help...I guess.
    02-16-10 02:05 AM
    I'm not dumb you know....Anyways- I was looking in the hide icons section of the SBSettings & It was hidden so It's back now...Thanks for the help...I guess.
    Based on my iPhone knowledge there is no hide icons section in the settings....
    02-16-10 02:18 AM
    Based on my iPhone knowledge there is no hide icons section in the settings....
    The SBSettings/Jailbroken iPhone...Your knowledge isn't as good as you think.
    02-16-10 02:19 AM
    I don't remember you ever saying it was jailbroken until now but I did state before that it could be a jailbreak issue...lol that's what i get for posting at 4am tired lol
    02-16-10 02:37 AM
    I don't remember you ever saying it was jailbroken until now but I did state before that it could be a jailbreak issue...lol that's what i get for posting at 4am tired lol
    My bad. I forgot you could hide default apps. LOL
    Last edited by lovemythemes; 02-16-10 at 11:29 AM.
    02-16-10 03:09 AM
    I'm not dumb you know....Anyways-
    Thanks for the help...I guess.
    For someone asking for help, you sure are snippy.

Here's a tip, never spite someone that was willing to help you.

And for that tip, you're welcome... I guess.
    Last edited by xxxxpradaxxxx; 02-16-10 at 10:22 AM.
    02-16-10 10:15 AM
    For someone asking for help, you sure are snippy.

Here's a tip, never spite someone that was willing to help you.

And for that tip, you're welcome... I guess.
    I don't understand what your problem is? I wasn't being "Rude".
    02-16-10 10:57 AM
    At least 2 people including myself asked if it was a jailbroken iPhone. You say our knowledge is not that good, remember that you were the one asking for help in the first place. If you had said that it was a jailbroken iPhone in the first place then I am sure that you would have gotten the answer that you were looking for. And you have been rude and snipy in all of your reply's to the members that were trying to help you.
    02-16-10 11:16 AM
    At least 2 people including myself asked if it was a jailbroken iPhone. You say our knowledge is not that good, remember that you were the one asking for help in the first place. If you had said that it was a jailbroken iPhone in the first place then I am sure that you would have gotten the answer that you were looking for. And you have been rude and snipy in all of your reply's to the members that were trying to help you.
    Sorry. I apologize.
    I didn't mean to sound rude. & BTW, The knowledge thing was a joke.
    02-16-10 11:31 AM
    Sorry. I apologize.
    I didn't mean to sound rude. & BTW, The knowledge thing was a joke.

No worries, it happens to the best of us. I have my days as well. Glad that you got it all worked out though.
    02-16-10 04:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD