Dear Crackberry,
    Just wanted to say thank you for all of the very helpful advise. I purchased my new Iphone yesterday, after much thought. I read as much as I could about the pros and cons , went into the store and tinkered endlessly with the display models. Even with some of the very noted drawbacks, I had to have it and so far I am like a kid on Christmas.

*the only current hurtle I am trying to get over is not being able to add a movie that I have on my computer to itunes. I am sure with enough research ill get it though

*on a side note i had the ATT sales guys asking me tech questions....that I could answer, THANKS CRACKBERRY!!!!

Last edited by mans_ruin66; 09-29-08 at 11:20 AM.
    09-29-08 11:13 AM
    Great stuff. Congrats on your purchase. If you should have any questions, feel free to ask.
    09-29-08 03:51 PM
    Thanks, I feel like my IQ dropped when I got the iphone. I find myself staring at something that should be simple, but for some reason eludes me. lol After awhile I get it and I feel silly for not understanding it in the first place. I guess I got really familiar with my curve it is hard seeing it just laying around and not using it.
    09-29-08 04:26 PM
    i am on a mac and i use isquint to transfer videos to ipod format.

Works easily and quick

iSquint - iPod Video Made Easy.
    09-29-08 06:24 PM
    I have, but never used Video to iPhone Converter for PC. I believe it's free.
    09-29-08 09:33 PM
    I have a PC,
    I have found a few free ones, I just am not sure which to try, I am going to do a little more reading. Hopefully I will be watching movies on my phone today
    09-30-08 07:39 AM
    I have a PC,
    I have found a few free ones, I just am not sure which to try, I am going to do a little more reading. Hopefully I will be watching movies on my phone today
    If you bought them through iTunes I would think that you could switch them over with ease. The two movies I bought I was able to immediately sync to my iPhone.
    09-30-08 08:30 AM
    Yeah I am slowly learning that doing things with itunes will save me a lot of headache.
    10-02-08 08:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD