talked to someone in a verizon corporate store and they said it will be there in January, but i'd say look for it in march.
    08-24-09 10:16 AM
    talked to someone in a verizon corporate store and they said it will be there in January, but i'd say look for it in march.
    I say fat chance of it being that soon

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-09 11:12 AM
    S P E C U L A T I O N
    08-24-09 11:35 AM
    S P E C U L A T I O N
    shenanigans!!!!! the CSR said it so it HAS to be true...they're the experts, and they work for the company, so they'd know before the rest of us would...pffft!!!

also, disregard my signature for the moment while reading this post. thank you.
    08-24-09 11:54 AM
    shenanigans!!!!! the CSR said it so it HAS to be true...they're the experts, and they work for the company, so they'd know before the rest of us would...pffft!!!

LOL
    10char
    08-24-09 11:57 AM

LOL... pfffft back!
    08-24-09 12:07 PM
    Of all of these postings, I can't believe not one soul mentioned the article in USA Today, not to mention several of the other reliable sources out there...

Apple and Verizon consider iPhone deal - USATODAY.com
    08-24-09 12:24 PM
    Of all of these postings, I can't believe not one soul mentioned the article in USA Today, not to mention several of the other reliable sources out there...

Apple and Verizon consider iPhone deal - USATODAY.com
    "Verizon (VZ) and Apple (AAPL) are discussing the possible development of an iPhone for Verizon"
    If you read that throroughly they say possible and probably too much for anyone to say its for sure going to happen. And there is still no release date.
    08-24-09 12:28 PM
    "Verizon (VZ) and Apple (AAPL) are discussing the possible development of an iPhone for Verizon"
    If you read that throroughly they say possible and probably too much for anyone to say its for sure going to happen. And there is still no release date.
    I just simply shared the article... Secondly, I didn't dispute anything or anyone!!
    08-24-09 12:31 PM
    OK, no one is angry or anthing lol
    Honestly I am hoping that Apple pairs up with VZW. It will decimate the competition.
    08-24-09 12:34 PM
    OK, no one is angry or anthing lol
    Honestly I am hoping that Apple pairs up with VZW. It will decimate the competition.
    Lol, no offense taken sir! But regardless, I'm loyal to the blackberry device, so I could care less...
    08-24-09 12:38 PM
    Well, working for VZW anything that will help us one up the competition(anymore than we already are) will help
    08-24-09 12:44 PM
    Seriously I work for verizon I can tell u with all honestly we do not know I get more info off crackberry and phone arena then through VZW. And att reps aren't sure either. If att doesn't open their wallets WIDE and put down the money apple would get off VZW then 4g let phone here we come. Once VZW gets a hold of that bad boy... Stick a fork in att cause IT'S A WRAP!!!

08-24-09 06:29 PM
    Seriously I work for verizon I can tell u with all honestly we do not know I get more info off crackberry and phone arena then through VZW. And att reps aren't sure either. If att doesn't open their wallets WIDE and put down the money apple would get off VZW then 4g let phone here we come. Once VZW gets a hold of that bad boy... Stick a fork in att cause IT'S A WRAP!!!

you must work at the rancho cordova call center....
    08-24-09 06:30 PM
    I also had a VZW rep tell me that the iPhone was coming in January 2010. Yet every time the subject comes up at any of the online sites that cater to mobile tech, it seems to be a different story.

I can't help but assume Apple would love to get there device in the Big Red line up.

I think I'll wait out the rumor mill and believe it when it happens.
    08-24-09 07:39 PM
    Working for Verizon myself, any kind of date for availability on something like that is completely asnine to speculate on. Granted even if they did get the iPhone I have 1 word... *yawn*. As far as I know, that exclusivity AT&T has is until at least some time next year unless some kind of buyout or other negotiation happens, and then you have more negotiation, im sure on Apple's part, to shop the thing around and get the best deal for them, whether it be another exclusive contract or going to multiple carriers. But anyway, i've said my rant and pick it to pieces if you will, but again, dropping a date that other carriers can get this phone is just quite foolish.

And yes I work for Verizon, but I got my T-Mo phone well before this job started, so don't ask lol... I wouldn't actually get a Verizon phone because i'm cheap and they aren't lol
    Last edited by AaronWasHere; 08-24-09 at 11:22 PM.
    08-24-09 11:20 PM
    I wouldn't be surprised if the iTablet makes it to verizon.
    08-25-09 03:10 PM
    Working for Verizon myself, any kind of date for availability on something like that is completely asnine to speculate on. Granted even if they did get the iPhone I have 1 word... *yawn*. As far as I know, that exclusivity AT&T has is until at least some time next year unless some kind of buyout or other negotiation happens, and then you have more negotiation, im sure on Apple's part, to shop the thing around and get the best deal for them, whether it be another exclusive contract or going to multiple carriers. But anyway, i've said my rant and pick it to pieces if you will, but again, dropping a date that other carriers can get this phone is just quite foolish.

And yes I work for Verizon, but I got my T-Mo phone well before this job started, so don't ask lol... I wouldn't actually get a Verizon phone because i'm cheap and they aren't lol
    With the EPP discount you'd definitely be able to get a phone cheaper w/ Verizon.
    08-25-09 03:14 PM
    With the EPP discount you'd definitely be able to get a phone cheaper w/ Verizon.
    Yeah 50% cheaper
    08-25-09 03:22 PM
    Yeah 50% cheaper
    Doesnt matter since others have posted it before(not me) but that is one of those things that our company doesnt want us releasing to our customers. Its no ones business but your own what kind of discount you receive working for the company.
    08-25-09 05:54 PM
    Doesnt matter since others have posted it before(not me) but that is one of those things that our company doesnt want us releasing to our customers. Its no ones business but your own what kind of discount you receive working for the company.
    Way to cover your @ss (not me) if it had not been posted prior I wouldn't have posted it. Thank you though Verizon Sheriff.
    08-25-09 06:11 PM
    it's everyone's business now, and since it's already been shared, a simple google search could prolly bring up WAY more than the discount that he gets, so what's the difference?
    08-26-09 10:56 AM
    The difference is itsthemusic(smachart) dislikes me with passion lol
    08-26-09 12:15 PM
    The difference is itsthemusic(smachart) dislikes me with passion lol
    i hate everyone on this site with a passion, but i treat everyone equally...equally like ****...is that so hard?
    08-26-09 12:23 PM
    i hate everyone on this site with a passion, but i treat everyone equally...equally like ****...is that so hard?
    I want to live in place like that...
    08-26-09 12:24 PM
102 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD