just curious if you can and how to create a folder to keep your text messages in. there are messages i need to save and want to keep stored away in a seperate folder but not sure how to do that. also, is there a way to send your text messages to an email address?

Thanks,
    08-21-09 08:48 AM
    i'm not sure about the folders for messages, although thats a good question and i'd also be interested in the answer.
    08-21-09 11:42 AM
    just curious if you can and how to create a folder to keep your text messages in. there are messages i need to save and want to keep stored away in a seperate folder but not sure how to do that. also, is there a way to send your text messages to an email address?

Thanks,
    You cannot create folders and save SMS messages on an unjailbroken iPhone. Your SMS messages are saved everytime you backup your iPhone in iTunes so they are being archived. If you want something a little more fancy there are apps for that.
    Last edited by armedtank; 08-21-09 at 02:02 PM.
    08-21-09 01:50 PM
    I did wish you could save message in a folder. But since this is threaded, not sure how you would save one message. Blackberry treats SMS like emails so you can save and forwarded to email etc.... But you don't have to worry about your conversations getting deleted or going away. No memory leaks here
    08-21-09 02:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD