My new iphone through verizon seems to be insensitive to recognizing switching from vertical screen and horizontal (widescreen) when turned. Is this a common glitch with these phones?

Also, at times I notice my signal bars, and the 3G signal are blue and at times are white. When they are white does it mean I don't have 3G service?
    02-14-11 09:28 PM
    Its supposed to do that. you can lock it so it doesn't
    02-24-11 04:31 AM
    In regards to your signal bars...it just depends on what the status bar looks like. If it is in the lock or home screen...they will be white since the status bar is a smoke. When you're in an application like SMS, it will show as blue as the status bar isn't translucent anymore and is a solid gray.
    02-24-11 09:33 AM
    The signal colors change for better contrast based on toolbar color.

The screen won't change to landscape in all screens. There are some places and apps that don't flip to landscape mode. It's like this by design.
    02-24-11 09:35 AM
    ...The screen won't change to landscape in all screens. There are some places and apps that don't flip to landscape mode. It's like this by design.
    ...not only that, but I've noticed that the less perpendicular the phone is to the floor, the less responsive it is.
    03-01-11 12:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD