I don't have a lot of time to read all the available info on the web, but I browsed one review this morning ( I think it was Walt Mossberg )that claims the AT&T 4s still dropped some calls, but the VZW unit didn't.
    Do you think this is common or was this more than likely just the area that they were in.
    I have lines on both VZW and AT&T, but I honestly prefer AT&T and my 9700 above anything else for phone calls.
    Also, can I use the phone for a mobile hotspot? It would only be for maybe an hour or two a month, not on a regular basis.
    - Dave
    10-12-11 05:05 PM
    When the ip4 came out, ATT had reception issues...but my first ip4 was on ATT and I never had that problem, so i think if there is an issue, it will be resolved soon.

yes you can use iphone as a mobile hotspot. and the phone companies care if you use it for an hour or everyday, they'll still charge you the $20 (or whatever is it on ATT) for the month.
    10-12-11 05:11 PM
    The new phone has dual antennas one for sending and one for receiving
    10-12-11 05:19 PM
    the new phone has dual antennas one for sending and one for receiving
    so fancy!
    10-12-11 05:23 PM
    I'm sorry, but almost any article I've read, Verizon's service is a lot better than AT&T's. Call quality, to me, is the phone. Droppage? Service, and AT&T's, in my area in So. Cal, is horrific. I have a couple friends on it, they hate it. The ones that had iphones, as soon as it hit Verizon, moved.
    10-12-11 05:33 PM
    Can't comment on US carriers but the fact that the cdma phone will also be a gsm phone (and vis-a-versa) is gonna be cool for the cdma guys. So if Verizon IS better, there's really nothing stopping you anymore
    10-13-11 10:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD