So i bought my iPhone 4 about 4 weeks ago and i had to get it replaced because the speaker broke for some weird reason. So i get home and turn off my phone and turn it back on and i get this message that pops up then goes away..?

Now i don't know if it's something i could fix or it's something they have to fix and look into. Help!
    10-28-10 02:18 AM
    If this message appeared just after you had your speaker replaced, you should at least go there and tell them that this is happening right after you left the place, so they have to check it out.
    Last edited by pjfry; 10-28-10 at 03:35 AM.
    10-28-10 03:32 AM
    Good Morning....... Bad news for people who loved the WHITE IPHONE. Apple removes the white Iphone from it's website. To me i rather the white Iphone over the black Iphone.
    10-28-10 09:12 AM
    Try restoring the software, if that doesn't work, you should go back and ask them about this issue.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-10 01:52 PM
    So i bought my iPhone 4 about 4 weeks ago and i had to get it replaced because the speaker broke for some weird reason. So i get home and turn off my phone and turn it back on and i get this message that pops up then goes away..?

Now i don't know if it's something i could fix or it's something they have to fix and look into. Help!
    If by replaced you mean they gave you a new phone, then I'd just restore the
    phone on iTunes. If it continues, I'd take it back.
    10-28-10 02:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD