But how do all you guys have a iphone and a blackberry and both of them being the latest models... like did you buy the iphone on upgrade then pay retail for the Bberry or vice versa... im just wondering because I like the new torch and the Iphone 4 and was wondering how i could do this without spending a fortune.
    08-18-10 11:31 PM
    Some people pay retail, the crazy obsessed who like to blow $600+ on cell phones. I have a Bold 9700 and an iPhone 4, usually because I trade old phones, etc. I traded my old iPhone 3G + $100 for a brand new in box sealed Bold 9700 and had an upgrade for the iPhone 4. I don't plan on getting a new phone for a bit, as the iPhone 4 is amazinggggggggg.

Tomorrow I'm selling my 9700 for a Bold 9000 + $200 then giving that to my brother for his BNIB sealed 9700 because I got it for him through Rogers but he wants a 9000. Then we'll see, might keep it, might sell it.
    08-19-10 12:02 AM
    I have several upgrades a year, because of my kids. If they dont need a new phone, I confiscate their upgrade. I used one last Jan. to get a 9700, but I paid $399 for this i4 which included a $200 early upgrade fee, because I didnt have one due at the time. I have an upgrade now, one in Dec. and one in Jan. Am looking at the Torch, although I will keep this i4, amazing device.
    08-19-10 05:27 AM
    I have several upgrades a year, because of my kids. If they dont need a new phone, I confiscate their upgrade. I used one last Jan. to get a 9700, but I paid $399 for this i4 which included a $200 early upgrade fee, because I didnt have one due at the time. I have an upgrade now, one in Dec. and one in Jan. Am looking at the Torch, although I will keep this i4, amazing device.
    How does this help me? im 18 yrs old and about to get my own plan lol.
    08-19-10 03:14 PM
    How does this help me? im 18 yrs old and about to get my own plan lol.
    I thought you were asking how some obtain/afford two major devices? Did I miss something? I simply answered what I thought was your question, I bought the 9700 with an upgrade, I bought the i4 with an early upgrade for $399.
    08-19-10 05:30 PM
    Flat out buy the phone off contract, and upgrade when possible.

But that's rare.
    08-20-10 10:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD