I find it interesting on how Apple has begun the convergence of it's OS's. iOS and Mac OSX (Lion) are beginning to look alike. When you use launch pad in Lion you are now using the iOS GUI. It really is an amazing feat by Apple to converge these OS's. Any thoughts folks.....
    07-22-11 09:48 AM
    How so? It's just a user interface.
    07-22-11 10:03 AM
    I think he is talking about User Experience. Apple seems to be unifying the look and feel of its OSs.

I have read several articles about Lion where the author would complain how it is so much like a mobile device blah blah. Personally, I like it. Can't wait for iOS5!
    07-22-11 11:25 AM
    I think he is talking about User Experience. Apple seems to be unifying the look and feel of its OSs.

I have read several articles about Lion where the author would complain how it is so much like a mobile device blah blah. Personally, I like it. Can't wait for iOS5!
    Exactly what I was saying.

I've been reading that MS is going to be doing the same thing with win8. Not sure I like it but think you can use the win7 UI if you want to change it.
    07-22-11 11:49 AM
    The user interface is a clone in LION..but it is leading to a Unified OS.......that is what I am referring to.

Maybe this will clear it up for you:

http://thenextweb.com/apple/2011/06/...n-for-the-mac/
    07-22-11 12:23 PM
    I know exactly what you're saying. I get it.
    07-22-11 12:31 PM
    I'm loving Lion so far. I like the iOS interface.
    07-22-11 08:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD