View Poll Results: How will the affect your decision to switch/upgrade to an iPhone 4?

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - Full stop for me

24 34.29%
  • Perhaps - Has changed my previous direction

10 14.29%
  • Not really - There are other factors and bumpers too

10 14.29%
  • No - Not enough of an issue or I'd buy no matter what

22 31.43%
  • Wasn't going to buy BEFORE the article!

4 5.71%
07-22-10 01:32 AM
127 ... 456
tools
    I'm not an Apple hater. I question the way it does things. That makes you very uncomfortable for some reason.

I am not a fan of any company. I find something interesting to talk about and that's it, whatever the subject is. I've debated stuaw11 in RIM threads plenty of times. Now I'm debating him in Apple threads. It doesn't matter to me where and what the discussion is about.
    Okay I guess that makes sense. Whatever your reasons may be IMHO you sound like someone who is an Apple hater. And for the record I have never once said that Apple or the iPhone is perfect, all companies make mistakes this is for sure an issue for Apple. But this is one of the very few times when Apple has made a product that has had a major issue, if you can even call it that in the first place.
    07-21-10 11:41 PM
    The technical term for that is 'Throwing AT&T under the bus'.

To me it seems like Apple and AT&T had a deal previously where Apple made AT&T service look better than it was.

Or Apple did this on their own, and AT&T said nothing, as it made them look good.
    No mate, it's not throwing AT&T anywhere, the world is a big place, this was happening everywhere not just USA. I managed to reproduce the death grip in an apple shop on a 3 mobile device, not even O2.
    They already admited they drop more calls then 3GS remember?

It's a lie and a cover up and they'll probably get away with it but people know now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-10 01:32 AM
127 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD