Hello Android & iPhone users.

if you are planning on working on any home improvement/construction projects, then be sure to check out our portfolio of home improvement/construction apps.
    We have 6 dedicated Android & iPhone apps for Home Improvement projects. Our apps will help you with Drywall, flooring, Carpet, Paint, Concrete, Heating, Insulation, Air conditioning.

Brick and other related home improvement projects. visit us at constructionbuddy.net

One of our home improvement calculators was reviewed by Mashable.com as top 10 handy smart phone apps for home improvement. Please feel free to check out
    visit us at constructionbuddy.net

Please like us on facebook at
    facebook.com/ConstructionBuddy
    11-05-11 04:31 AM
    Home Builders app for your iPhone mobile
    This amazing App Features TEN (10!) Easy-To-Use TIME-SAVING TOOLS

Remember the last time you started a construction project? Think about it for a few seconds. It was pretty darn. This amazing App Features TEN (10!) Easy-To-Use TIME-SAVING TOOLS frustrating having to run all of those calculations just to get an idea of the materials you needed, wasn�t it?
    Hey, I understand completely. The same is true for me and my own projects. I remember the time I wanted to remodel a room in my basement. I would never have thought just throwing up some dry wall would require so many calculations. By the time I was done my BRAIN ACHED! That is when I decided to CREATE A SOLUTION not only for myself but FOR YOU too..
    The app includes following calculators
    Drywall calculator
    Carpet calculator
    Paint calculator
    Floor & tiles calculator
    Air conditioner calculator
    Wall paper calculator
    Concrete calculator
    Brick calculator
    Wall studs calculator (Android only**)
    Conversion calculator (Android only**)
    Configure (Switch between metric & standard units)

Home Builder for your iphone
    itunes.apple.com/us/app/homebuilders/id389989024?mt=8
    12-08-11 03:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD