A bum I ran into on the bad side of town who never shaves and always wears those Hello Kitty pajamas with the feet in them that lives under a bridge in a hut made of shopping carts with cardboard siding and flash lights for porch lights told me today that the iPhone will be going to Jitterbug in 17 days. This is a credible source, I promise you. I know this because I had to trade a pair of socks, a cereal bar and 3 cigarettes for this intel. Mark my words, people. Seventeen days...
    02-03-10 08:24 PM
    Huh? Did you smoke crack with him too?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-10 08:39 PM
    @ OP.. yea I get you man.. I'm about sick of all the Verizon iPhone crap wannaget wannabe garbage as well.
    02-03-10 09:54 PM
    A bum I ran into on the bad side of town who never shaves and always wears those Hello Kitty pajamas with the feet in them that lives under a bridge in a hut made of shopping carts with cardboard siding and flash lights for porch lights told me today that the iPhone will be going to Jitterbug in 17 days. This is a credible source, I promise you. I know this because I had to trade a pair of socks, a cereal bar and 3 cigarettes for this intel. Mark my words, people. Seventeen days...
    I totally believe you.
    02-04-10 03:03 AM
    ROFL....
    If you can not believe a bum, who can you believe....
    Are you sure the bum was not Steve Wozniak
    02-04-10 08:11 AM
    You guys are going to be sick when it comes to VZW. You also will be very sick when VZW buys out AT&P. lol
    02-04-10 08:18 AM
    You guys are going to be sick when it comes to VZW. You also will be very sick when VZW buys out AT&P. lol
    Riiiiight.. when the iPhone does go to Verizon (in addition to AT&T) it will only make the iPhone experience on AT&T that much better so why would anyone get sick..
    02-04-10 09:39 AM
    Believe it or not, most people that use an iPhone would like to see it offered on VZW. That means we have a choice. You sound like one of those dweebs that is always trying to pit VZW vs AT&T, iPhone vs Droid etc... I don't people will be as sick as you think. It will be interesting to see all you Droid and Blackberry lovers that quickly jump ship if/when it does happen. That should make you sick.
    02-04-10 10:21 AM
    @ OP.. yea I get you man.. I'm about sick of all the Verizon iPhone crap wannaget wannabe garbage as well.
    Yep, it is getting old fast. Seems like every day another "insider" has some extra secret info.
    02-04-10 10:31 AM
    I totally believe you.
    LOL 16 days now
    02-04-10 10:32 AM
    ROFL....
    If you can not believe a bum, who can you believe....
    Are you sure the bum was not Steve Wozniak
    That could be the case. I may have just not recognized him because of that extra long beard and hair
    02-04-10 10:33 AM
    Why would anyone be sick if it goes to VZW and ATT both? It just means more options for more people. Nothing to get all worked up over.
    02-04-10 10:36 AM
    Huh? Did you smoke crack with him too?

HAHAHAHHA well did you??
    02-04-10 10:58 AM
    hold up, wasn't jitterbug for senior citizens or something like that. HAHAHA
    02-04-10 10:59 AM
    hold up, wasn't jitterbug for senior citizens or something like that. HAHAHA
    (Talking in Ed McMahon voice) That is correct, sir!
    02-04-10 04:52 PM
    LOL 16 days now
    YAY!!!!! Im going to buy my 99 year old grandmother one! Do you think they will start selling rotary dial phones as well? My dog wants one.
    02-05-10 01:38 AM
    YAY!!!!! Im going to buy my 99 year old grandmother one! Do you think they will start selling rotary dial phones as well? My dog wants one.
    I hear there is a string and two cans version in the works, but that is ultra secretive, too. I also hear the string is what will really cost you, it has little Apple pictures all over it.
    02-05-10 03:48 PM
    I hear there is a string and two cans version in the works, but that is ultra secretive, too. I also hear the string is what will really cost you, it has little Apple pictures all over it.
    OOOO I want one of those too!!! If it goes to jitterbug.
    02-06-10 01:13 AM
    The beauty of the iphone is it pretty much is a touch screen version of jitterbug
    02-06-10 01:20 AM
    As credible a source as anyone else on the iPhone on xxx carrier.

02-06-10 06:56 AM
    haha i still got that jingle in my head. "jitterbug" "jitterbug"
    02-06-10 10:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD