Having the "Baby Jesus" himself in your pocket!
    Last edited by Bettermost; 06-21-09 at 12:34 PM.
    06-21-09 12:25 PM
    LOL, idk if i would go that far ! , But for me , It has been a great change !
    06-21-09 01:13 PM
    thats a little *moves in case of lightining strike* much, lol, but i understand what you're saying.
    06-21-09 01:19 PM
    Yea im still debatin if i really want to go to att for the 3gs i havent really mess wit yet but i have a feeling ima have dump my bb 4 apple. Help me guys the storm is anoying but i dont know i should pay the cancelation fee
    06-21-09 01:27 PM
    Yea im still debatin if i really want to go to att for the 3gs i havent really mess wit yet but i have a feeling ima have dump my bb 4 apple. Help me guys the storm is anoying but i dont know i should pay the cancelation fee
    That fee is pretty cheap on verizon , pay it and join the dark side
    06-21-09 01:28 PM
    is it wurth it>??????
    06-21-09 01:29 PM
    it's like going from a Kia Optima to to a Lexus GS400 . But I actually had the iPhone before the Storm so it was like going from a Lexus hoping you're getting a Benz but got a Kia instead. Needless to say, I traded back up.
    Last edited by scorpiodsu; 06-21-09 at 02:51 PM.
    06-21-09 02:16 PM
    ight im going to ATT ive herd so mush thanks bud.
    06-21-09 02:44 PM
    it's like going from a Kia Optima to to a Lexus GS400 . But I actually had the iPhone before the Storm so it was like going from a Lexus hoping you're getting a Benz but got a Kia instead. Needless to say, I traded back up.
    lol, iphone to storm = lexus to rollerblades
    06-21-09 02:55 PM
    That fee is pretty cheap on verizon , pay it and join the dark side
    Hey Sooks, you're coming from the Storm right?

I'm battling myself now over getting the iPhone 3G S. I have the Storm, Curve, and Pearl Flip for Verizon but I'm not satisfied with it at all. I used to have an iPhone but I hated ATT. Does this new one make the difference?

In your opinion is it worth the switch?
    06-21-09 02:57 PM
    Enjoy your toy!

Storm is the best phone ever!

Storm good for business and manly men like me!

No MMS!

Did i miss any of the classic fanboy lines?

Enjoy you phone guys i would get one myself if i could afford the price for a factory unlocked one.
    06-21-09 03:01 PM

I'm battling myself now over getting the iPhone 3G S. I have the Storm, Curve, and Pearl Flip for Verizon but I'm not satisfied with it at all. I used to have an iPhone but I hated ATT. Does this new one make the difference?

I know you're talking to sooks but I wanted to chime in. The 3GS is a huge improvement over the 3G. It's much faster. It loads apps, web pages and sends message quicker. As soon as I switched from my 3G to the 3GS, the difference was noticeably astounding. And the 3G was already a great device IMO. So with 3.0 and the 3GS speed, you will think to yourself "why didn't switch sooner". I also went from iPhone ---> Storm ----> iPhone and the Storm does not compare.
    06-21-09 03:03 PM
    Enjoy your toy!

No MMS!

Enjoy you phone guys i would get one myself if i could afford the price for a factory unlocked one.
    Yup...RIM fanboism at it's best.
    Last edited by scorpiodsu; 06-21-09 at 06:09 PM.
    06-21-09 03:04 PM
    storm sux i have it n now im going "APPLE 3G S" THANK YOU BB FOR
    GIVING THE DISION
    06-21-09 03:07 PM
    storm sux i have it n now im going "APPLE 3G S" THANK YOU BB FOR
    GIVING THE DISION
    man i came from the storm to the 3g and within my 30 days the 3gs came out so i traded up and wow!!! best switch i ever made!! sell your storm to pay for cancellation fees, thats what i did, enjoy your new "toy" everybody keeps calling it that and i really use my phone for business and the iphone does this MUCH better than any of my bbs did...
    06-21-09 03:50 PM

Honestly man , YES , and i never thought i would say it, but it is leaps and bounds above the storm.

Enjoy your toy!

No MMS!

LOL, yeah that about covers it ! , yeah its a sick phone man lol when you get one , you will love it
    06-21-09 06:03 PM
    Honestly man , YES , and i never thought i would say it, but it is leaps and bounds above the storm.

LOL, yeah that about covers it ! , yeah its a sick phone man lol when you get one , you will love it
    Sooks, man I'm still in shock about your complete change of heart. I wonder what would be said in the Storm rant and raves if they saw one of the Storm's previous biggest supporters now converted
    06-21-09 06:11 PM
    Sooks, man I'm still in shock about your complete change of heart. I wonder what would be said in the Storm rant and raves if they saw one of the Storm's previous biggest supporters now converted
    HAHA i have thought about doing a post , but i just have to much heart for thoes guys lol i was one of them for a long time lol , one day they will see the apple at the end of the tunnel lol !! And trust me man , i am as susprised as you are , I just love it ! ( just trying to figure out this mms hack lol.)
    06-21-09 06:26 PM
    HAHA i have thought about doing a post , but i just have to much heart for thoes guys lol i was one of them for a long time lol , one day they will see the apple at the end of the tunnel lol !! And trust me man , i am as susprised as you are , I just love it ! ( just trying to figure out this mms hack lol.)
    LOL. I hear you. I'm waiting on the MMS too. It's up to AT&T to get it done now but I'm sure they have some pressure from Apple to get it done since MMS is a deal breaker for a lot of people. But it's been a year + so I can wait a couple months.
    06-21-09 06:33 PM
    I had the original iPhone, but the phone calls on AT&T were terrible (dropped calls, ect.). Is the 3Gs better with voice? I love the new phone but the phone call problems made me go back to Verizon. So, does 3G make a difference?
    06-21-09 06:34 PM
    I had the original iPhone, but the phone calls on AT&T were terrible (dropped calls, ect.). Is the 3Gs better with voice? I love the new phone but the phone call problems made me go back to Verizon. So, does 3G make a difference?
    3G does make a difference but it really depends on your area. Some areas coverage is strong and other it isn't. I would say try the 3GS if you can. It was said before that a lot of the reception problems with the original iPhone may have had something to do with the metal casing.
    06-21-09 06:37 PM
    LOL this thread is funny, well to me it is. My work gave me an iphone 3g to use, at the time I had a curve on AT&T as my personal phone. To make a long story short I gave the iphone back after two weeks as in my opinion the curve was a superior phone for my needs. I now have a Storm on AT&T and still think it is better than my two weeks with the iphone.

I know this is just my opinion but as I said this thread made me laugh as it was the exact opposite of my experience.
    06-21-09 09:05 PM
    Yeah it all depends on your use and what is needed. I need mine for work and the iPhone gives true IMAP, which I can't live without. The Storm does not do this, unless you have BES, which is mainly for companies. The iPhone also does push events into iCal, which is just what I need, since I'm on a Mac. So, yes, it depends on your needs and preferences. For my work, the iPhone is much more productive.

If the phone service is better, I may have to try it out. That's the only thing I dislike about the iPhone.
    06-21-09 09:18 PM
    LOL this thread is funny, well to me it is. My work gave me an iphone 3g to use, at the time I had a curve on AT&T as my personal phone. To make a long story short I gave the iphone back after two weeks as in my opinion the curve was a superior phone for my needs. I now have a Storm on AT&T and still think it is better than my two weeks with the iphone.

I know this is just my opinion but as I said this thread made me laugh as it was the exact opposite of my experience.
    Yeah it's almost as comical as thinking the Storm is in the same class as the iPhone. That's why when they ran comparisons with the 3gs they compared against the pre and g1. Storm isn't even in the convo.
    06-21-09 09:33 PM

I will never see the tunnel because that apple tunnel was closed when I shut off the first iPhone
    06-21-09 11:29 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD