New features and Enhancements:

Remote DVR support
    Push notifications for new email, voice mail and TV show reminders

Enhancements
    Inbox - upload attachments, acess to POP/IMAP folders, mark e-mail as spam
    Digital Voice - forward voice mail as an attachment
    Guide - Filter TV listings based on categories, prime-time and now, reminder management, quick jump navigation bar
    Bug Fixes
    On a side note if you live in a cable market that has not yet launched the MYDVR feature then this app will not program your DVR. How do you know if you live in a market that has launched? If you can program your dvr over the net then you can use the app. You can find out here MyDVR Activation

Enjoy guys! this is an awesome app for comcast costumers and yes it is FREE
    02-26-10 06:15 PM
    Where is the link to download app?
    03-24-10 12:34 AM
    Where is the link to download app?
    Its on Itunes bro, Comcast mobile App for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
    03-24-10 08:00 AM
    Too bad the DVRmanager is not available in my area so this app would be pointless SMH @ Comcast.
    03-24-10 11:22 AM
    Too bad the DVRmanager is not available in my area so this app would be pointless SMH @ Comcast.
    Hahaha you crack me up. "but mom I want it and I want it now!" When did we all turn into Veruca Salt from Willy Wonka. Calm yourself it will be available in almost all systems by the end of summer. No app is pointless by any company that improves their service. It is currently available for over 4 million costumers and I'm sure they dont think its pointless. Besides the mydvr feature is only part of the app but anyway I should know from my Childhood there is no reasoning with Veruca Salt.

"I want it all or it's just pointless! I want it NOW!"
    03-24-10 12:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD